KE

4.9
Based on 5,809 Ratings
5,271
Posted on Dec 9, 2022

If you haven’t tried this sodium ascorbate then you don’t know what you’re missing! The health benefits are superior. It’s high potency is what makes it so effective but the taste isn’t too harsh. We all take this as a family and have been amazed by how well it works!

Kati
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

First heard of sodium ascorbate when watching Dr. Andrew Saul in a Vitamin Masterclass. He talked extensively about Vitamin C, the various forms, and the value of much higher doses than many people think. Since this is ph neutral and is very concentrated (1/4 t. = 1,000 mg Vit. C), one can take very high doses in case of infection without stomach upset (which could be the case if taking ascorbic acid). It is barely noticeable in a cup of water & easy to consume frequently throughout thte day when battling illness. "Take enough C to be symptom-free, whatever the amount might be" (Dr. Saul). Small doses simply don't work and mega doses are easily accomplished with sodium ascorbate powder!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 29, 2023
1,469

I have not regretted the purchase of this bad, and I assure you that this is the most effective means of colds of all that we had. And if you take hydrolyzed collagen for the skin and joints, then you probably know that in a pair with vitamin C it is absorbed much better. I consider this a big plus in rejuvenation of the body!

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Excellent product and good price! Vitamin C is a water-soluble nutrient that has important functions in the body, such as normal function of the immune system, and anti-oxidant, as well as aiding everything from iron absorption to normal formation of collagen for the normal function of bones, teeth, skin,and gums

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

My husband and I use this daily! We love that it’s pure vitamin c powder, such better quality and ingredients than other brands. My husband has gut issues and this doesn’t effect him negatively at all! It’s helped his compromised immune system, he used to often get sick before taking this. It also lasts us so long even though we take above recommended amount daily. Will purchase again and again.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I've heard this is the best form of vitamin C there is. The quality of product and potency are decent. Doesn't taste very good, or anything at all, but that's beside the point. Great antioxidant all in all, and helps immunity. Package size is great, making this product quite cost efficient.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I use this every morning in a glass of green tea for better immunity. No noticable taste. It absorbs much better than capsules or pills. Use a few times a day if you feel a cold coming on, but that hasn't happened to me yet. Great way to wake up!

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I was said that sodium ascorbate is better than ascorbic asid. It better digested and doesn't cause stomach irritation. I bought my mom sodium ascorbate because she has stomack and esophagus hernia and acids irritated her stomach. She tolerated it well. It did not cause heartburn. I am buying this for the whole family now including my 7 year old daughter.