KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 13, 2022
4,070

I'm so grateful on how this excellent quality supplement helps improve and normalize my cholesterol level, indeed a great product for my daily diet.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

necessary vitamins for our life, I recommend to everyone, the quality is excellent

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

The product fully corresponds to the characteristics indicated on the packaging, 10/10!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

It's good that you can trust and buy it.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

It's good that you can trust and buy it.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Excellent! Effective and at a great price too! I am a very big fan of NOW foods supplements.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

This is 40 mg extra strength Policosanol product good for diet. It's quality is good as well. Hope I had to buy a bigger capacity one.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I have only been taking the policosinal for 2 weeks roughly, I'm feeling fine. Hoping in my next blood test the results will be better than taking cholesterol tablets. Time will tell!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Great to assist with high cholesterol

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

This is a product that I have been taking for a long time. Of course, it is a product that is beneficial to your health. The dosage and ingredients are excellent, and the price is reasonable. If you are looking for the effect of this product, I recommend you to buy it.