KE
Based on 1,351 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,351 Ratings
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The ingredients and taste are great Potency is good for nervous system and metabolism Folic acid is great for energy and niacin flush too This is my go to anti itch cream for myself and kids. Works fast and does not leave any residue. Has no scent and is easy to use. The quality is high and the size is great. Suggest for all ages. The product is true to package and will be benefit all that use it.the composition is great and feels effective immediately. Definitely value for money and frequency Is sensitive and gentle for frequent use if you have concern Resveratrol Wrinkle skin reduction Inflammation

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

My husband loves this organic tea. We have tea daily and this is one he looks forward to sipping the taste. Caffeine free is a great characteristic of it so he can have it in the evening without worry. There are 24 bags in this box, the tea itself if only hibiscus flowers. It's not a blend. Made in the USA

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

Always stock this up as this helps to keep me fair and I love the taste especially adding in honey. I feel good for this and felt this helps me in my digestive system. Its a good drink for the ladies out there who wanna lost weight as this helps to burn food in system faster. (Thats how i feel) I prefer to buy this because its organic, thus making it a better quality to other tea out there.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

I use this because of its excellent quality, ingredients, blend and taste. The package contains each one individually wrapped which is perfect size for one serving. I frequently drink one cup a tea with it benefiting my blood pressure and I like that it doesn’t have caffeine so I can drink it at night before sleep.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

The quality, ingredients (only hibiscus), taste and use of this tea is great! I bought this to use as color for an all natural punch I make my kids. I have also drank it as tea and it has very good flavor and health benefits! I like the beautiful color and the fact that it is caffeine free!

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I try to only drink organic tea and am delighted to have found organic Hibiscus tea. It seems to help me relax in the evening and I think may be helping my blood pressure. However, it has a special delectable taste unlike any other tea. I don’t have a need to add any sweeter or if I do, only tiny amount of stevia.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Love the hibiscus tea the packaging is good and small good size for one cup of tea I use this 2 times a day has many helpful benefits and helps with my pcos as I can easily alternate this tea for evening time to cut down my caffeine I also tried the cold one and it taste so good

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

My husband has an elevated BP, I have watched that Hibiscus tea can help lower it naturally so I bought this immediately. I always try to buy organic for higher quality product and absorption. 1 packet is good for 2 cups so I just keep the other cup in the refrigerator so he can drink the other one in the afternoon. The taste is also pleasant, a nice tinge of tartness. I just make it into an iced hibiscus tea and so it's easier for my husband to drink as well. Plus points that it's caffeine free because he is avoiding caffeine too.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This tea tastes great! I like to enjoy it in the morning with some local honey. The size of the box for the price was excellent. The tea bags come individually wrapped making it easy to transport when needed. I have been drinking this tea every day to help support my liver and feel that it is helping.