KE

Based on 2,678 Ratings
1,973
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
6,185

Great quality for price. I use it as anti-acne product but natural tea tree have much more benefits. Good package size for essential oil. I love the scent and you can feel soothing effect when used in aroma diffuser. You can also put few drops on you toothbrush for disinfection.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I had another brand of tea tree oil in a smaller package and it smelled like mildew. This brand has a better scent and smells more like tea tree essential oil. I use oils for a more natural bug prevention mostly. I feel safer getting organic oils so im glad this brand offers organic choices

Posted on May 18, 2022

Tea tree is very useful in its anti bacteria properties. I apply 1 or 2 drops on my semi wet body after shower to prevent odour. 1 drop on panty liner for a healthy genital area. In a spray bottle, i add tea tree with ethanol for a bed linen spray. It can be used in an anti mould spray too. Love it's quality and 30ml size and it is organic! Please give me a like if you find this useful!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Love oils! the package and size are great!. the benefit of this product are known its natural and can help in so many skin issues... I have sensitive skin and I used it with olive oil on my face, it was wonderful to see and feel the relief. defiantly will buy again.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

I absolutely love tea tree oil!! I have found myself adding this to everything from shampoo to homemade blemish oils. The smell is so amazing I even made a bug repellent from this (and a few other oils) that I could actually stand to be around. Obviously this has to be diluted before use which just means each bottle last SO long!!!

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

love the quality and size of this essential oil as it is really good value for money for its packaging. I use it for my diffuser as it benefits the respiratory system. I also add it to my body lotion for its soothing effects. It feels all natural and is suitable for all ages.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

For topical use, I mix it with jojoba oil. Scent is of course strong but it's a quality product. size is sufficient. Many benefits from this particular essential oil. If you apply it on the skin you have this refreshing feel. Natural remedy for many things. Organic so no questions on composition.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

This is my go-to tea tree oil, whenever it's in stock. Very strong scent, good quality, and good size and value for the price. I use it for everything from disinfecting, cleaning, deodorizing, and tending to superficial wounds. It's such a versatile essential oil! The scent lasts a long time as well.