KE

Based on 20,493 Ratings
17,979
1,811
Posted on Feb 5, 2022
“🎼🎶🎵Consider yourself one of the family!”

Imagine going onto a website that is as close to perfection, as one could come. Then, imagine finishing the order with a press of the “Place order” button, and smiling in amazement. Well, that’s what happened to me when placing an order in January, 2022. I had the fortunate experience of the following: - Immediately found exactly what I was looking for, ie. size, count, dosage - Costing about 1/3 of the price seen elsewhere (leading me to cancel that order) - Expiration date of said product noted in the item posting. That never happens! - Delivery in 24-48 hours, not weeks! - Free shipping - A generous coupon “edoc”. Double WOW! - An uncomplicated, secure ordering process. - Delivery, as promised, with high-quality, clean, secure packaging! - Effectiveness of the supplement product will take time to evaluate (new to me!). - A 5-star experience! Wouldn’t you feel like one of the family? What are you waiting for? Get going!! Thank you, iHerb!

95ad8172-1f3d-4b36-b812-6899a1471954
Posted on Dec 26, 2022

The antioxidant property and expectorant effect of NAC can improve lung function by reducing inflammation as well as thinning mucus. NAC helps replenish glutathione levels in the lungs and reduces inflammation in the bronchi and lung tissue. Excellent quality, Ingredients Chosen Correctly. the size of the pills in the photo. Big Pack. Arrived in a box, well packaged.

3be4bc11-cb10-4d30-9cd2-85c42d74eec9
4b5cfbd9-fa88-4a64-a282-1aa6cf57c8cd
9d0ee979-aa79-4a88-9148-b3445f48e224
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I take it in the morning, along with various supplements recommended by my nutritionist in my diet, I have to say that since I started taking it a few days later I began to feel the benefits of NAC, without a doubt I will repeat the purchase and I recommend the brand. I am a big fitness fan and I love to train. Supplementation is the small contribution that adds just what is necessary to be able to improve my energy and performance and in my case increase muscle mass thanks to it. NAC and his antioxidant properties its a must for me.

69fe6dc7-8d3d-46b6-8a0d-3001ec31b993
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

The quality if the product is very good and the ingredient list is optimal. I have found that it benefits me to incorporate it into my diet. The package is big enough for a long time and the size of the capsules is not too big. The taste is not bad. I like the product overall.

0eb9a585-4807-4cd7-9f35-daa3b37ff7c0
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Very good quality. The size of the capsule is normal and therefore easy to swallow and has no taste. My dose is 2 capsules a day, so I use this pack for 60 days.It is present in my diet because it is rich in sulfurwhich has benefits for hair, skin, nails , .. for the whole body, and also during the winter season .The composition is naturale. I keep it in the refrigerator because it oxidizes, which, however, does not change the quality or taste in any way.

e74834b0-faa1-4b61-ad72-e33b8d2044f2
e7d2b7f8-ae55-4e26-b24f-de35ab112270

The only pills from iherb from which I caught a side effect. I took it in the morning, by the evening a strong dry cough began. The hospital said that I was completely healthy and they could not help. I continued to drink them for about a week and the cough did not go away. Disappeared about a week after last pill taken. I wasn't sick, but a lot of mucus came out of my lungs, so they work I strongly advise you to consult a doctor first!

6f1aa619-caf8-443c-96e8-bc59f26dda4a
1f841b43-4f8d-48a7-b9e4-5863fb5cbe77
Posted on May 19, 2022

Now Foods has a lot of quality products and this is one of them. This NAC is excellent, it has great composition that also includes molybdenum and selenium. It acts like a free radical protection and anti oxidative . The tablets size are good and easy to take and 600mg per capsule is great amount of NAC.

43296d70-c3e6-471a-8cd4-c0a2c3c50c2f
95da65e4-96c7-4e0f-a301-0478bb7a1a9b
f79d4e00-af3e-49c4-b630-6e2cc38f839c
b1f0b7ea-f772-40ed-96c8-897b5b1e9b30
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

NAC ingredient helps support your immune system so well in flushing out bad from your system and protecting it! The size is not big at all. Great packaging! This is the exact brand for its quality, I have used the entire time. I found iherb via a friend once Amazon quit selling NAC… they still do not sell it. I am thankful for iherb to sell this particular supplement and at a very reasonable cost. I will continue to shop iherb just as I will continue to buy NAC here as long as they sell it. If you try this product I hope it brings you the good health it has my family and I.

f44c73e0-4995-4b2b-b9e5-cdac81df3df3
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This is a miracle supplement I only have mild bronchitis and not sure if it would be as effective with more serioys COPD but worth a go I used to use my inhaler around 10 times per day and now I use it once or twice a day. It is an incredible expectorant for mucus in the lungs Also, the quality of my sleep has improved Bought the same supplement from another supplier in the past and it did not work This one is the good stuff. Don’t be put off by the horrible smell. The top quality one is meant to smell that way

b54ab150-971a-43ae-adc1-178101686f1d