KE

4.8
icarotwist
Posted on Aug 29, 2022
27,976
Perfect companion for vitamin D!

I'm so happy I found this product! I was looking for an extra strength Vitamin K2 supplement and this one has 300 mcg! It's perfect for me. The capsules are easy to take and I love that they are vegetarian. I will definitely be buying this again. You also need to take it with your vitamin D!

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

This is a prefect vitamins that can make me more healthy…..lan so happy to buy this product it was amazing effect in my body in my health and also in my energy . I make a test for my amount after I take this vitamin and I was so happy because lam in the safe side or exactly iam in a perfect range after a few day will taking a vitamin

zoepavlova
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Don't forget to take vitamin K2 with your D3 to avoid calcification of the blood vessels. I take large doses of vitamin D3 (my blood tests showed that I am severely deficient), so this dosage of 300mg vitamin K2 is perfect for a dose of up to 15.000 UI vitamin D3.

Maxchen
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

When it comes to heart health vitamins to take vitamin K2 seems to come up a lot. Probably not the most important one but it sure can’t hurt. I was born with a heart murmur but have taken very good care of myself through the decades so the ticker is working well. Is it easy to take and have had no side effects at all. If you have a heart condition, take them and if you’re overweight lose the weight and take the vitamins.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I take this to get rid of bone spurs as was recommended by a health practitioner, together with Vitamin D. MK7 600-800 mcg daily with 10.000 Vit D3. This makes it easy to take high dosages. Already feeling a difference. But you decide if you want to take such high dosages yourself.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This is the researched, trademarked form of vitamin k2 at the dosage studied in order to improve cardiovascular health. Vitamin k2 mk-7 can inhibit calcification of inflammatory plaques, the primary mechanism of heart disease progression. NOW Foods has exemplary quality control and well documented testing of raw materials, not to mention competitor's products as well.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I have bought this NOW brand of MK-7, Vitamin K2, extra-strength for a few months now and I am thrilled to have found it in the 300mcg strength. This works great for my bone health and the dosage is perfect for what my healthcare provider wants for me. This bottle comes in the 60 capsules size which is a two month supply for me. This is a nice cost saving measure for me. The capsules are easy to swallow with no aftertaste or stomach issues noticed. The quality is fantastic and I will be purchasing this product for years to come. The product comes in a colorful bottle that is easy-to-read and open. Overall, I give this product a 5 star rating and I would definitely recommend this product to others.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I use this as an important cofactor for vitamin D3 (along with vitamin K2 MK4). Vitamin K2 directs calcium to where it's needed in the body and helps avoid unhealthy calcification in the body, and also hypercalcaemia. Along with vitamin K2 I take high doses of D3 and no hypercalcaemia shows up in blood tests. It's important to note that I don't take calcium supplements as these will cause hypercalcaemia. For more information on that read the book Death by Calcium: Proof of the Toxic Effects of Dairy and Calcium Supplements, by Thomas E. Levy.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Good value for higher dosage. They work for me. This is the only supplement I was able to find with the doses that I wanted. Easy to swallow and superb quality.

0dcab628-f86a-4059-ac3a-15536fe70aa8