KE
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I'm taking alprazolam (xanax) and wanted to try an herbal remedy. so far so good. it even tastes good. i don't know if it's ok to take it sublingual. i just think and feel the effect is faster if I take it directly without water. i ordered two bottles again. please do not mix with other meds like xanax. always consut your doctor. it says no More than 4 weeks (?) of use. hmmm I just take 1-2 dropperfuls (not even completely full) but I do feel better! read everything on the website before buying. highly recommended but people with pre-existing conditions should consult their physicians or research on your own.

b8186fe8-9a5e-4f83-bcc6-2f956828db1c
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Now Foods offers great quality, reasonably priced products. This extract is no exception. It works exactly as it's supposed to, providing relief from stress and anxiety. My mind clears and I am able to relax. All herbal extracts taste like spicy dirt so I add this to peach tea and it's palatable.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

This is my first time ordering Kava. I love that the bottle says Herbal Peacefulness on the label! This is reputed to alleviate stress, anxiety etc, and help restful sleep. The bottle is bigger than I expected, which is a bonus, and a dropper makes it easy to use as needed. Price was good, Now is always a reliable brand, and it came packaged really well. Very pleased.

Smart Cookie
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Quite wonderful, helps me wind down for the day. The effects mildly mimics diazepams I was prescribed to years ago. I don't drink it everyday as Kava can be taxing to your liver. The taste was actually a lot better than expected. I put it in my lemon ginger tea which goes really well with the taste of this tincture.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I like it a lot! The taster is a bit bitter but for the amazing results it’s worth it! It relaxes me quite fast but it has a note to not use it for over 4 weeks, only for an emergency case..

20577427-198f-4c22-b6fb-32d8af2e254b
d63f1952-9ffa-407c-9310-83df6984bd8a
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

For me it didnt worked very well, but I gave the rest to my mother and she liked it. She said it calmed her down a bit from daily stress. Taste is not very good and remains a bit in your mouth, but not to the point its unbearable. You can take it with some juice to make it better. Of course, its ingredients are not that high quality kava, beccause its an extract, so I want to try the real deal later (which is way more expensive), but its good to see if you respond well already and improve some symptoms. I think you can give it a go just to see how you respond to it. If you already respond then the real kava maybe even better. The package is very nice and you can reuse it later. Overall for me its 3 stars, but my mother liked it, so I gave it 4.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

This stuff really will relax you. I actually enjoy the taste because I associate it with the effects it has. I put it in chamomile tea. I go through the bottles of it.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

I personally really like this tincture as a naturopathic alternative to traditional "rescue" anxiolytics. This really brings down muscle tension and racing thoughts. I struggle with pretty severe symptoms of PTSD and find this to be a very effective medicine for heightened anxiety days.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Makes my tongue a little numb which I really don’t mind..awesome alternative to a nightly glass of wine or thc to transition my mind into “relax mode” in the evenings. I’ve got my two roommates buying it now too! Great!