KE

4.8
Based on 1,774 Ratings
1,525
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

This supplement contains vitamin C to help absorption of iron, also including Dong Quai to enhance. It replenishes red blood cell for women after menstruation and also increase some energy in general, especially for those with iron deficiency. Packaging is good, no damage from iHerb. This is a capsule form, but there is also a small round tablet from Now brand which not sold via iHerb. Do not know the reason.

bdbb6246-6fc3-4048-a463-bfde63edeb7d
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

This supplement is of excellent quality. The ingredients included in the composition do not cause allergy and make up for iron deficiency. Convenient packaging and size, taste neutral. My mom is very happy, as these minerals have reduced her symptoms of iron deficiency. They benefit her. She takes them every day.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I am a huge fan of this iron and mineral mixture that NOW Foods has put together! I have been low on iron, and the vitamin c, folate, and other minerals has brought new life to my body! I do not feel anemic, or have cold hands from the lack of oxygen that this iron supplement carries to all areas of my body! The ingredients, the quality ,and the benefits of this complete pill is excellent! It also does not upset the stomach as the iron mineral is easy on the body! Great product!

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

Fantastic product. Quality is unmatched. The doctor recommended this brand and I wanted to buy it from a trusted source as well. iHerb has been great in making sure of that. Ingredients are trustworthy so are the sources to make this product.It is a great supplement to improve your Haemoglobin level. Great for removing anaemic symptoms. Right size tablet and packaging and delivery top notch as always.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

This is a good quality iron formulation since it has vitamin C to help absorption and is an amino acid chelate which is the best iron form in my opinion. It helps combat iron deficiency. I had no digestive issues whilst using this. It's a normal sized capsule and very easy to swallow.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Take these and be iron man. Iron is something many people are deficient in nowadays. Low iron levels can lead to anemia and low body temperature. This could benefit those with a low body weight more and people that don't eat as much meat. Don't forget to take your minerals.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I ordered it for a friend and her anemia is gone for the first time in her life. Thus the quality of this product is great, higher than she ever expected from any Iron product. She has registered on iHerb herself and re-ordered this product and others from NOW foods

quality ingredients perfect size contains minerals perfect package benefits blood count perfect composition good for people with hemoglobin deficiency perfect supplement very important for women as they seem to lose a lot of blood during their periods good for symptoms such as low blood count to be taken daily in a perfect frequency no after taste

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I was looking for bisglycenate (soft) iron that combines pholic acid as metil folate as me dermatologist advised due to my lack of ferritin and I found this on that also contains vitamin c that helps the iron to absorb and im very satisfied. No bad taste, no stomach pain, high quality supplement.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Super quality capsules. Nice ingredients besides Iron, you also get other vitamins and minerals. With these capsules I’ve raised my Feritin and Iron levels to great numbers. Capsules are good size, not to big, i don’t have problems consuming them. Hightly recommend. I do not have stomache issues with this capsules.