KE

Based on 1,499 Ratings
1,236
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
很好!

this is a good quality product i really helped my stomach issue, i got less pain or illnesses after a big meal or drinking the serving size is good, just 2 dosage a day is easy to manage there is no obvious taste, which is good i will definitely repurchase this product

76856f80-8519-4361-958f-3b06e0f17ed4

I have been using it for about 2-3 weeks and my gerd, acid reflux symptoms have been reduced tremendeously! I was having almost constant urge to cough and clear my throat and after using this I cough 2 to 3 times per day at most which is a huge improvement from having to cough like once in a minute! I love this product. Try it if you have the same problems. I think you won't regret it.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I bought this supplement for my father. A decade before, my father had H pylori infection. And recently, again the infection became active. After taking strong antibiotics to eradicate the infection, I immediately bought this supplement to restore back my father's gastric health. This supplement useful for maintaining gastric health. The quality of the supplement is no doubt very high quality.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I purchased this supplement for someone who suffers from acid reflux and gastritis. This person even tried prescription proton pump inhibitors to alleviate the condition. But there are negative side effects to this prescription medication. This supplement really helped the stomach and intestinal issues. The ingredients include mastic gum and zinc-l-carnosine complex, slippery elm and aloe, which all help to heal the stomach lining and intestinal tract. NOW brand offers useful formulas for varying health conditions at a low price.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

After 10 days of taking this product I can already see a huge improvement in my gut health. I suffer with IBS and follow a low fodmap diet to ease symptoms. But I still have flareups and they were becoming very frequent. In the last 10 days I haven't had any issues, so I am in awe of this product!! Highly recommended

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Quality is great Ingredients are amazing The size is okay It benefits you It does what it is supposed to do perfectly The dosage..well, I don’t take it daily but it’s really works wonders There is no bad taste thankfully Might purchase it again in the future!!

Posted on Nov 16, 2022
1,192

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I have problems with my stomach and have to be very careful with my diet and very often need some medications/supplements. This one has a very good composition. According to the instruction, you have to take the product for at least 8 weeks to have a positive effect. I have just started< and will share my opinion after the 8 weeks will have passed.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I was getting no relief from the Drs prescribed medications. But in the end I came off them and took these twice a day and my gastritis and small haitus hernia have calmed down. I'm not suggesting others come off prescribed meds but they just didn't help me. I'm on my second bottle. I will finish it and see if I can reduce my dose to one per day and then maybe just take it occasionally to keep the inflammation at bay. I know that stress causes my inflammation, so I also try and keep that down along with taking pro biotics for good gut health. I am also extremely careful as to what I eat and drink, so as not to start it all off again. Diet is important too. But can't recommend these small capsules enough. They've really helped me.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress.