KE

Posted on May 30, 2022
*Quality and quantity*

This a must have for All essential oil lovers who enjoy quality and quantity for an unbeatable price. It's Non-GMO Verified and many organic oils in this blend. This has such a smooth, soft relaxing and comforting scent to it. I feel the roll on idea is genius for on the go and is mess free. I suffer from PTSD and many other disabilities and this blend of oils truly helps my anxiety in a instant and helps you to relax while trying to fall to sleep. This is a must have and I give it 2 thumbs up! 👍👍

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

is really relaxing. I put it on my wrist after having the package delivered, and I almost directly fell asleep. the scent is pleasant and not very strong, sonI don't have any headache how it normally happens with stronger scents. this roll on is very easy in use and unlikely to leak. the size is perfect for a purse or to take it with you. the composition is amazing, you will.not regret.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

very nice, it helped my sleep! i’m not a fan of lavender scent but I liked it anyway. roll on is easy to use. the bottle is not so big of size but you don’t need much. overall it’s a great quality.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Brought to a family reunion to help with stress and it helped. Smells great and was helpful for kids unwinding in new time zone. Great size for bringing with air travel.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

The rollers are so convenient and the scent on this one is very peaceful and calming. There great for the price and lasts quite a long time.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This is to help one chill. Achieve a zen-like state. Contains lavender essential oil which helps one relax and feel less stressed. Aromatherapy. Soothing scent, all natural essential oils in a roll on. Easy to apply.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

So far, Now is the cheapest USA essential oil brand. The scent and appearance of the oils are similar to other expensive brands. Worth to Buy!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Smells great, & it's very relaxing! I like the roller, which makes it easy to apply. It's a good value for the money, & I will definitely purchase this product again. I've used Now brand before, & I trust this brand to be of good quality.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

The scent is nice. Not enough strong for my taste. If you make your own blend for sure it’s better. I would try other blends from NOW

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Got this for daughter who enjoys nice smells and to help when she's in sensory overload. She enjoys having this bottle handy. The smell is nice and it's easy to use/apply. The quality seems fine and it's a cute little size bottle.