KE

4.6
Based on 5,744 Ratings
4,337
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package ise use

ebfee695-b2a9-47c7-ad2b-610249fca531
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
6,629

I add a drop of clove oil into water to rinse my mouth after brusing daily. I also apply it to my toothpaste once in a while. It helps to naturally fight bad bacteria, my breathe is fresher. I use it every single day. It is really good oil. Add it to your toothpaste: Apply your toothpaste or powder to your toothbrush, add a few drops of your serum. Not into DIY? Buy Akamai Mineral Toothpaste Powder which contains essential oils of Clove, Cinnamon, Tea Tree, Peppermint and Anise along with clays to naturally fight bad bacteria.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
6,760

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

The scent of this clove essential oils make me feel very comfortable, I use it blend into my aroma therapy massage soothing oils, this has a very natural benefit of composition, very welled package in a suitable size. I really surprised by the good quality of this clove essential oil.

75d349a0-5aa2-46d6-926d-15eb5a90891f
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I love essential oils because I mix them with a lot of things this clove oil is so good for my hair as I have a very oily scalp my hair but I when I mix this essential oil with my shampoo it keeps my hair fresh and it does not get oily for couple of days which is good I love it and I recommend it . The benefits of clove are endless. The packaging is good

1694e5b1-3293-45f8-9621-553768add312
16e1bd32-7aec-4417-86f4-a05ec82f7f19
Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Not quite sure how to title my review but i guess that will work, haha. I love this brand, Now foods and pretty much bought everything they made. From their carrier oils to their essential oils in every scent. Im an essential oil junkie and love mixing my own oils and NOW makes high quality oils for an affordable price and reasonable sizes. If you haven't tried them, you need to now. tip: add a few drops over boiling hot stove pot of water, add slices of lemon and oranges, cinnamon sticks and enjoy xmas morning!

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

My kid has this swelled finger for a while. Technically call Paronychia. We used some oilment prescribed by doctor. It wasnt that effective. After on and off medicine for a 1 month and so. I decided to bought this and put a few drops in 50ml water and let my kid soaked her finger for 5 mins every night. Around 2 - 3 nights . Swelled finger gone.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Whenever anyone in the family has swollen gums or toothache, this clove oil our go to for relief. Its very concentrated so i would dilute it with a carrier oil ( i use coconut oil) ie 5ml coconut oil n 5 drops of clove oil. Then use cotton bud or finger tips to gently rub the swollen gums or teeth. Provides almost INSTANT pain reduction. Do NOT use without diluting as it can burn. Pure, excellent scent n of very good quality. If u find my review helpful pliz give me a like. Tq

Posted on May 4, 2022

This is a great alternative to moth balls when packing. Simply add 2-3 drops under the lip of the box so it does not directly touch items, and pack your box. The smell is so much nicer than moth balls too! It is fantastic at keeping away unwanted bugs in moving boxes.

I love the scent and the quality of this fantastic essential oil. It has many benefits for skin, hair, teeth. I use it diluted with almond oil on clean skin at night time and I wake up to a better, more luminous and rested complexion. It seems to be working well on my skin: I experienced neither irritations nor redness. I am satisfied with the generous size bottle sold on iHerb at a more affordable price than at my chemist. I recommend trying. If my review is helpful, please leave a thumb up for me. Thanks a lot!