KE
Based on 1,072 Ratings

4.8
Based on 1,072 Ratings
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

7b4e630e-5b50-4047-ae1d-1101e08a2fb5
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

The quality is outstanding! I know it absorbs well for me because my body no longer hurts. I am 57 years old and feel like I'm still 25! It has no taste and is easy to swallow. I had a car trunk lid fall on my arm and everyone was amazed that it did not break my arm. It had to be at least 80 pounds. I am grateful for coral calcium!

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

Coral Calcium is an great source of an alkaline form of Calcium that can help to support a healthy serum pH. It has naturally occurring trace minerals that are important for bone health and enzymatic activity. The ingredients are pure high quality coral calcium. I use in combination with magnesium citrate in an approximate 2:1 ratio.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

I can't wait tontry this product. I have been using another product for a few years and this one provides the same amount of required calcium in just one capsule for the same price instead of having to take 3 at a time. I have used many now foods products and trust their quality products and would recommend anyone to try them.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I like getting any vitamin I can with food ingredients instead of fake stuff. Good quality product that I feel good taking since it’s derived from natural coral. No strange tastes or smells, all good in my book! Would purchase again for a natural calcium source to avoid deficiency.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Love this calcium! I had headaches and low energy and suspected that maybe ate too little calcium rich foods. Within an hour of taking it my headache disappeared. I think maybe body absorbs coral calcium better. Combination with d vitamin for better absorption. Important for bone health. Now supplements are high quality.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I am very happy with the NOW brand of Coral Calcium. I feel like it helps improve my bone health. The capsules are easy to swallow and the bottle itself comes in an easy-to-read and open top. I believe this is one of the best calcium supplements that I have taken. The shipping was quick and easy. I would definitely recommend this product to others.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023
1,560

I recommend BADs with Iherb to all my friends and relatives. I have been drinking myself for many years. Always great quality and good result! I wish everyone good health!