KE

Posted on Mar 11, 2022
Liquid much better than powdered

I find the liquid turmeric is soooooo much easier to use than powder. First of all, it's easier to add to the smoothies without turning your hand or fingers yellow for days. It blends much easier too. I also think that the liquid works better, as recovery from my workouts is much faster now that I've returned to using this over the powders.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I take Turmeric pretty much to keep the stress and anxiety at bay. It's very quality product ! ❣️ it's not easy to get use the taste of this as it's very strong and tastes not so good. So bad, that I'll have to take this less often. It does help with anxiety and has the helpful immune support effect but just hard to get down (:

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I bought this to add to my lotion to help with brightening and hyperpigmentation. I do not use it as an oral supplement as I have turmeric capsules. It works well in my lotion and does not cause any skin staining, but I am a dark skinned woman. I only add a few drops into my lotion and spread along the skin.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This seems to be the purest form of this supplement and something i was expecting Now Foods to release. I have almost finished my first bottle and i can say that it does help with my inflammatory condition. I will be back with a more definitive review after i have finished my botlle and test my condition with it and without it to have a better picture. I have not seen something particularely negative so far and it is easy to consume. update: After 2 and a half months of taking 1ml a day, I noticed some kidney related side effects I assume because of the high oxalate content of turmeric. It would be useful if Now Foods mentioned the oxalate content on the label. For this reason i will give 1 star less to my initial review and i hope this issue get's sorted out.

Posted on May 9, 2022

It helps to reduce my pain level a lot. I also give it to my horses in their feed as well to help with arthritis and allergies.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Haven't noticed any changes yet but it seems like a quality product. Taking 1ml per day, split into two doses. The taste is pretty awful in water alone, but you get used to it.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Easy to have and love it because it’s organic.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Love this to put in smoothies and use daily. Also use it as part of golden milk

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I love this product. I put in my mix with aloe vera for night time and my face feels really soft in the morning.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Helped me with a sore throat, good taste of curcumin. I will order again