KE

Catnipandkombucha
Posted on May 21, 2022

I've used a lot of different ashwagandha supplements and I can feel when it's working. It gives me energy but relaxes me at the same time. It definitely improves my mood and even though I take it in the morning I sleep great when I take it. It's an all around amazing plant. This bottle is on my "buy again" list. Especially for the price per serving for organic you can't beat it. The dropper is good quality and doesn't leak like others I've had. Also you want to make sure you are getting root extract and not whole plant. This is root extract. Hope this helps someone.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I personally like this product. It has a dropper that makes it easy to use. In my case it should last for about two months (1 use per day), so I find the size of the bottle very accurate. For sure I'm going to buy it once again when I run out of this.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

You can really feel the adaptogenic properties, which for me is mostly feeling calmness and focus. For the price, this is truly a great value, especially since it is organic. The taste is not for everyone, and that is probably why the price point of this liquid extract is lower than bottles of capsules or tablets. Would definitely purchase it again.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Have ordered 2 or 3 times now. Like the consistency & flavor. Easy to measure eye dropper. One quick squeeze. I actually enjoy it in my tea a couple times a day. Dont forget the like button if you found this helpful. Many Thanks!!

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Works well for me, it makes me more relaxed. The product is easy to dose with the dropper. Taste is pretty intense, but ok when diluted in enough water.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I’ve had 0 issues with this tincture. Taste isn’t too unbearable. I take it with a small amount of water daily. It helps me manage my stress.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This is the best stuff, It really works to help me fall asleep at night and also be calm when I’m stressed out. I’ve been using o Ashwaghanda extract for years now and I love it!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

This is definitely quality. You can tell the potency when you use it. I’ve always been satisfied with Now foods supplements and this one is no different.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Use the pills before but the extra one is excellent quality and I love it goodbye stress!!! And it is organic wow

20d480bb-7e52-4d1c-8986-591278e76775
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Good quality product mixed with your drink. can give lots of benefit to your body health. thank you iHerb for providing good quality product 👍👍

9a95e597-e6fd-4f57-b8af-ec0296f3b0ad