KE

4.8
Based on 1,766 Ratings
1,468
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I love this product, very usefull when i want check my vitamin C level without going to the laboratory. It's buffered with low acidity so its safe for the one with weak stomach. Vegan friendly ingredient, great antioxidant to boost our immunity. Only the size is quite big for me, struggling to swallow

e4ca99f4-453c-4b41-9492-cdeac2655ef6
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Gentle on the stomach, an excellent choice due to its low acid content. Good dose. It has helped me a lot to strengthen my defenses, I had some episodes in which I had cold symptoms and it was excellent support. The pills are a bit large but not too hard to swallow. Highly recommended. Very good quality.

3ad06214-5e67-4485-8ff0-5f8690b9953a
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Quality is good, Ingredient is nice, Size to much big, Dosage is great, Immunity is approved, mg, acidity, potency, stomach, antioxidant is great. Package wow, Effect wow, Deficiency wow, Absorption nice, Bone nice, Taste like medicine. Over all excellent thank you Herbs! I like it so much I will order again and again. And to make more reviews about it.

5566bf8c-8fac-4d50-8849-ec4e565c63c0
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

this Vitamin C is amazing, boost Imune system, and enhance the body biological system, Reduce the inflammation, even I never got tablet for cold and flue, only this Vitamin, my neighbors and relatives ask me for this vitamins if they cold or flue, really it's amazing, I had before acne in my back, and take 3 tablets per day, all gone, the inflammation reduced to zero. thanks now thanks iHerb

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

I thought I had enough Vitamin C just from eating my salad and using a slice of lemon in my tea. But when I saw how many mg's I actually need, versus how much I consume, I understood that I do not include enough ingredients in my diet for the vitamin to have it's effect and potency. So now I take this product, and intend to use it for very long.

Mihaikl
Posted on Dec 27, 2022

These are high quality supplements that I've come to expect from Now brand. There seems to be a misunderstanding with people concerning math and the fundamentals of matter. If you want something that is an entire gram PLUS several hundred mg of other ingredients (bioflavonoids), they're going to be big. Are these huge? No. If you're used to eating real food, a hamburger or sandwich, you regularly swallow bites much larger than this. It's all in your head. I swallow these along with 5 or 6 other supplements that I take. Don't think about pills. Think about a thick juicy steak as you swallow. If you can't do that, get pills that have less vitamin c in them and take several. Don't complain about a company selling you exactly what you asked for. And removing stars for that? That's just wrong.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I take vitamin c for the antioxidant benefits. taking a combination of five antioxidants- vitamin c, vitamin e, coq10, alpha lipoid acid and glutathione is called building the antioxidant network and is beneficial to fighting oxidative stress and free radical damage. I have repurchased this product as it is the best price for the quality of the ingredients.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

The quality of this product is superb, Vitamin C is well known for its vital role in immune system, A vegan friendly ingredients with antioxidant to boost immunity and buffered form vitamin c which is non acidic it is great with people who has weak stomach, the tablet size is quite big, packaging is big and durable. Effect is superb. Taste quite bitter but tolerable. Vitamin C is also necessary for the production of collagen therefore it is important for skin joint and bone health. Im taking 1 tab daily 1000mg it gives me strength and boost my immunity.