KE

4.6
Based on 1,973 Ratings
1,444
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Bought this Boswellia for a 85 year old relative who was in pain from swollen fingers caused by an immune response to a flu vaccine. Boswellia helped to substantially reduce the inflammation/swelling. My wife has also been taking Boswellia ( MSM, Boron) for Rheumatoid Arthritis in her fingers for about 6 years to good effect, and without side effects. Boswellia is recommended by natural medicine doctors to be a very safe and effective anti-inflammatory for Arthritis. Thanks to iherb, my excellently packaged orders consistently arrive in no more than 5 days.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This is great as an anti-inflammatory, and I love the fact that it is frankincense! Good price, as Now brand always is. Now brand is also good quality, so it is my go-to when I first start looking for any supplement. Fast delivery, and everything securely packaged. Very happy.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Tremendous help to reduce joint pain. Recommended by a friend and never regretted this great superior quality supplement to help my condition. Easy to swallow veg capsules are infused with spercial ingredient of turmeric root extract for reduction in discomfort from joints and is a great vegetarian/vegan supplement to use.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

my age is 69 and I am in pain a lot in my hip bones and back loss of lubricant in the joints as I've gotten older. Someone told me that boswella could benefit me. I've been using it now for just over a week and I've already noticed and Improvement in my pain level!

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I’ve been taking Boswellia for quite some time now and have noticed substantial improvement in inflammation reduction, primarily pertaining to joint and gut issues. Studies indeed indicate the many health benefits of this supplement AKA Frankincense. I find this product to be of great quality and reasonably priced. I enjoy many additional products made by NOW which to me is a reputable company.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I have been using this brand for about 4 years now, and am finally getting around to writing a review. I love this product! I take it for arthritis in my knee. It did take about 60 days to become fully effective, but wow, what a difference! I take one in the morning and one at night, and my knee feels great all the time now. I don't run, and if I twist any it hurts for a couple of days, but walking and climbing up (and down) stairs is pain free! So grateful for these pills!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I am about 3 yrs away from getting a new knee. The daily doses of ibuprofen and acetaminophen were upsetting my stomach. I read about another $$$ supplement that contained this and now, I take 2 of these in the morning and have been doing as good as when I took the ibuprofen.

This product has proved to be a remarkable homeopathic solution for inflammation in the body from joints to muscle pain. While requiring regular intake, the supplement has proved to be invaluable to several family members suffering from arthritis and ligament tears in the knee. I would highly recommend trying this product for your own inflammatory condition and deciding on whether it works within the span of the life of one bottle. That's all you'll need to determine whether this product works for you or not.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I read good things about Boswellia Extract being helpful for people who have MCAS. I appreciate the added turmeric for extra support. I can't say I've noticed improvements with joint pain/muscle pain, but I'm seeing stability in the spring with all of the pollen. I don't know if I'll purchase this again, as a typical antihistamine could probably keep the same effect. A good quality supplement overall!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

it seems like a nice product I just started using it so I can't say about the long term result but it doesn't have any special side effects except of the weird smell of the pills but I guess it's from the natural ingredients like the turmeric or something has a light yellowish color easy to swallow I can't wait to see if it will really help my joints is the other review said