Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, B-100, 100 Veg Capsules - iHerb
KE

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

3c564e43-837f-4d96-a912-ceec2411dff8
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

a good quality product , i am using it together with folic acid for more energy and better effect. I ordered a big size for all family members. I can.t feel the taste but the results i feel for sure , nervous system improvement, potency, increasing the metabolism. NOW ingredient is just one of the best in the market.

7daa08a5-8d5e-48a4-8d40-aa949dbdfe9f
Posted on May 17, 2022

Very good quality! The size is very good for the money you give. Vitamin B complex -100, gives energy and boost your mind. The effect is only to your urines (neon yellow color😁). The package i received was in good condition. The pill has a flair taste when touches your tongue 👅. You can see the ingredients on the photos i uploaded.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

This is for those who are tired of taking every type of B vitamin exists on the planet one by one lol One capsule is a high dose of B complex goodness. And this brand’s B complex is NonGMO and soy free👍🏻 def my go-to I take this in the morning for a boost of energy [you don’t have to wait for a meal because it’s water soluble]. And it also improves mood, so ladies who are on that time of the month, make sure to not skip your B complex😉

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I already had a B12 vitamin that I was taking sublingually, and I was looking for an all-in-one B complex to complete my B vitamins. Since B12 apparently has to be chewed up and/or dissolved to be more effective, I wasn't as concerned with the amount of B12 in this complex (it's somewhat lower than other B complex options). I didn't want to have to take a bunch of little individual B vitamins, since I already take a fistful of vitamins :) . This was exactly what I wanted...all the OTHER B vitamins in appropriately large potencies. The price was better than any other place I checked, and I like that it's in a big bottle to reduce waste. NOW is a brand I trust, so this product was a no-brainer.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Help protect the nervous system health, help provide energy, dietary supplements are good, B-100 capsules have complete B vitamins as well as choline and inositol. These vitamins work to support energy production, maintain healthy homocysteine ​​metabolism, and contribute to the health of the nervous system. Except for B-12, B vitamins are water-soluble, and their storage in the body is limited, so they need to be replenished daily. Although B-12 is stored in the liver and dietary sources are limited to animals (meat and dairy products), supplementation of B-12 is particularly important for vegetarians.quality good.

Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

It was then suggested that I might be running a B-12 deficit. I ordered these, they arrived quick, and by the day after that, was back to my pre-retirement mobility and energy levels. I can even get out of a chair without making noise. Life saving, almost. I still need to work on my diet, but in the meantime, I've got my life back.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Very good supplement. I’m taking it daily (1 capsule per day while being on Keto and not getting much of B vitamins from my diet) and nope, dosage is not too big for me for daily use as every time I decide to start taking them 1 capsule every other day(instead of every day), in 1 month I start to crave whole grains like crazy and when taking them every day I completely forget about any grains. But recently I switched to sustained release version of this vitamins from the same brand.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This is a great B complex. I've been using this one for a long time, just over two years. Along with other vitamins, all from Now Foods, I know I can't live without it. I am thalassemia carrier and even though I'm basically asymptomatic, of I don't take all my vitamins I feel very tired and exhausted.