KE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 5, 2022
Terrific Combination

This Vitamin C is combined with bioflavonoids (Rutin), Rose hips, Acerola, and Lipoic Acid, which make it more bioavailable. The Lipoic Acid recycles it. It is also buffered. It is my favorite Vitamin C.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

I like this vitamin C because it's combined with alpha lipoic acid - another strong antioxidant. Together, they help to reduce inflammation and support immune function.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

Great combo of low acidity vit C and other ingredients in a 500 mg capsule, like alpha liponic acid! Size of capsules is big but still ok for me.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Been taking other forms of Vitamin C and somehow has some reaction. This is buffered and even though the capsule size is palatable, I open it and pour it into my regular yoghurt. I love it that it doesn't give acidic refluxes. Quality is great.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The most important factor to considerate is whether it will be do more harm than good to the body. There is no after taste after using that I believe the quality is good.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I placed an order for the first time. The product arrived on time. I know the qualities of the formula and I am really satisfied with the fast action. The price is really good compared to other suppliers. I will be happy to make further orders.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Take AlphaSorb-C daily. It has really helped with lessening bruising. I have thin skin and bruise easily. AlphaSorb -C has really reduced my issue.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Does not cause diarrhea or upset tummy but the added bioflavonoids and other compounds can cause esophagus irritation if you are very sensitive to that. Better than to choose an ascorbate form without the addred ingredients.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 21, 2023
1,675

This is a product, we have a good result with.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

The only vitamin C supplement that doesn't create digestive upset with regular use.