KE

4.7
Based on 2,226 Ratings
1,840
Posted on May 30, 2022
Amazing alpha lipoic acid!

This extra strength alpha lipoic acid is a very good quality dietary supplement! The ingredients are great and this ALA composition is combined with other antioxidants such as grape seed and black pepper extract. Package has good amout of capsules and the capsule size is a bit big but ok to take it and has no taste.

50b395bf-200a-4a23-82d1-9cdb5c778710
72d141ca-6409-48a3-9f20-5793ef01aeed
ecc30ba1-e7a7-4ca5-beca-d418a8a0d413
19460ab9-22e2-49c9-88b9-c0febacb859f

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I no longer take my Gabapentine. My PA doctor told me to try this and it has worked for me. I was on 1,800 mg of the drug and now I only take 1 pill a day. I have to take the 600mg for it to work for me. So glad because the drug had such side effects.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Extremely useful supplement for my insulin resistance, without negative side effects, as it is a completely natural product for the body. Powerful antioxidant in my diet against oxidative stress. It also helps the proper functioning of glucose metabolism and thus normalizes insulin sensitivity. This brand is very good! The best quality indeed!

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

ALA is a must have for fellow diabetics. After taking for a few weeks, the benefits are evident: tingles are nearly gone, and skin also looks better. ALA is also meant to be good for the heart, which is an issue for people with high blood sugar (diabetes and heart disease go hand in hand), so I like taking this even more. As always, good quality in the iconic orange bottle with the blue cap from Now brand.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Excellent value for money! I have ALS. I take it in the morning with other supplements. For me, vitamins are an indispensable supplement, its benefits are important for my immune system. I feel stronger and more resistant to the disease, ALS is progressing more slowly. I highly recommend it. If you think my comment was helpful, click yes!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This package is of a good quality. the size is perfect as it last for several months since I take one pill a day. It benefits my body as an antioxidants and I always use it in my diet, The composition is rich and made of natural ingredients it promotes proper glucose metabolism and support healthy cardiovascular function. I highly recommend it

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Alpha-Lipoic Acid has so many beneficial effects, including possible aid in insulin resistance and weight loss, nerve function, energy production, detoxification, reducing inflammation, the list goes on and on! So many people have had tangible benefits from it. This is one supplement that I make sure to keep in my regimen.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I have been taking these for parosmia and have noticed that the condition is improving from these supplements! It took a while to notice but I would say that they are great quality and good price. I will continue to take them as long as I can since I am noticing the benefits from them. No taste, easy to take and doesn’t cause stomach upset!