Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Advanced UC-II Joint Relief, 60 Veg Capsules - iHerb
KE

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

NOW UC-II Type 2 Collagen - Excellent! My wife and I - 65 and 70 years old - supplement with NOW UC-II Type 2 Collagen every night before bedtime on an empty stomach. Collagen Type II makes up 50-60% of protein in cartilage, makes up 85-90% of collagen in articular cartilage, may reduce popping knees, and may support back, jaw, and joints. It works for us. Would not miss a day. Good product and excellent value.

33d77b3e-159e-4a9b-a7af-83b309ae5009
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I'm 46 years old and since I was 24 I've been suffering from back problems, mainly herniated discs (in the 3 regions of the spine). I've been using this product for 5 years and to my surprise, my pain crises have decreased a lot and my hernias have regressed! I perform imaging exams every year and I was able to prove the significant improvement of my problem.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Recently I had relapsed of my back pain and being diagnosed by doctor as "acute prolapsed disc". The doctor recommended that I take Type II Collagen to aid in recovery. In general, it did helped a bit, as more importantly you still need to exercise regularly..... So everyone keep a healthy lifestyle. Good luck in the coming year......

0e85e5e5-d13b-4126-8499-75c17813b1a4
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Love this quality product because it actually works!! It has helped me with my arthritis in my knee, improving my pain and mobility. It hasn't eliminated it totally but it has lessened dramatically. It has also been a great help to my husband too. The key is to continue to take it. It gets better and better over time.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Just start using it today , can’t say it’s extremely good or not , it’s highly recommended so give it try hope work , i using as diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis

69b4eba1-1c60-47ad-9dcf-f0f28800235f
Posted on Aug 9, 2021

Track doesn't seem to work, status doesn't change for a long time. btw, thanks, It took 3 weeks to finally arrive in Indonesia. how long does it take to go to outer space?

2146541a-a9fd-4716-bc18-de9fad7387cc
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Nice little pills to swallow, feel fine inside me, and I like the idea that they are reducing my joint inflammation. Hard to say what contribution they made (as I took a range of measures) but the hip pain has subsided greatly now 😄 Will probably continue them for a while and see if the knee pain can keep improving too.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Excellent product. After taking for 2 months, I can feel the difference. My knee cap's swelling is totally gone. Would strongly recommend this product 👍

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

My hubby got pain at knee cap. Having taking this formula capsules, abt few times, he have already noticed the improvement in mobilising and easing the pain.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

A great formula for joint health, it contains type 2 collagen which always works well for me, good price for the quality, great ingredients, easy to swallow pills