KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Very good product, I just feel the energy it gives me. I drink it 30-40 minutes before training, and on rest days, I take it in the evening. Acetyl L-carnitine can be taken for a longer time than L-carnitine, but you should still take a 20-day break every month or two.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This supplement seemed to take effect a little longer than many of them. But once I was feeling the effects they really helped my brain feel more at ease and nervous system not so tense. I always trust the Now Brand products for their quality and quantity for the price.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Love this stuff! I don't say this about many things but it's really changed my life. My naturopath recommended I try this supplement for energy levels after several other supplements gave me unusual side effects. I take 1 with breakfast and another at lunch and this gives me a very nice subtle energy to get me through life. Highest potency I've found.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Two tablets in the morning on a empty stomach. Gives me more energy during the day, especially in the morning. I’m am very satisfied with this product.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Good value, boost energy and mental concentration. Also it relieves sciatica pain as it helps repair nerve damage as I found in research literature. I takes 2 to 3 tablets in the morning, and 1 in the evening. Good quality and value.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Love this product. Helps a lot with body composition in conjunction with proper diet & training. Gives a lot of energy even without any pre-workout.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022
4,069

I've been taking these high quality supplements for years and I'm happy as it serves its purpose on helping my body to have a healthy brain and nerve cell function.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Acetyl-L-Carnitine Acetyl-L-Carnitine. Much appreciated for its antioxidant activity and for its good tolerability, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, in the form of a supplement, is currently used as an antioxidant in cardiology, neurology and antiaging

Posted on May 7, 2022

helps to burn fat.. i feel better and more active.. after using these pills i don't feel tired in the morning like before..i will order again