KE

Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Excellent! Great taste and my kids love it

Fantastic vitamin D gummy suppplement for kids. Easy to eat, delicious watermelon flavor and an all-round effective and high-quality supplement for children to take on a daily basis. Highly recommend. I have purchased this product from iHerb on a regular basis for my 2 sons over the past 3 years.

It's too sweet. Maybe that's why my toddler doesn't like it that much compared with her other gummies with no sugar coating.

bbef5189-8ae3-4e29-a67a-3e5bd7cc5a31
db195065-52b8-48b6-a759-765868425ea8
e7f02826-1612-4500-9466-83fe2ef9e8d1
518ab29a-1889-45a6-be53-983eda18659a
689c485b-cc38-46be-9561-2434cc41cea5
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

It fills the daily intake even for adults. Ideal if you don’t live in a sunny place like I do. My son demands his gummy every day, like a treat:)

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

In general I like supplements of this brand. It’s more costly but the ingredients are good and it doesn’t have too much sugar unlike many other cheaper brands.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

My grandson loves these gummies! He is two, and he asks for more, but, of course, we limit them to the amount he is supposed to have. We use them like a treat.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

These were recommended for my toddler by his pediatrician. He LOVES them! They have a great taste so he takes them easily (and sometimes even asks for them)! What a great way to get vitamins into a toddler!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Now that it’s winter, getting a natural source of vitamin d is quite difficult, so i was looking for supplements. This one is great for kids but I have to add that the sugar content is quite high.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

The boys love this . Great taste for picky children. Thank you

6dd3b9b6-cca5-45ea-9054-11a6c302d8e8
Posted on Dec 10, 2020

We have been on a quest to find high quality and low contamination vitamins. Specifically, vitamins that low heavy metal contamination (contamination is normal to a certain level). Well, most companies will not disclose their contents in detail, they will only say the levels fall within a range. This says nothing about safety and is suspicious. The we stumbled on this brand, and the company prides itself on transparency. Not only are contamination levels low, but the potency is high AND it tatses delicious. Like candy, no joke. The extra you pay for the quality here is worth it. Life long customer for sure!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

My son has been taking vitamin D3 gummies for almost a year, 400 IU per day. He love it.