KE

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I really am happy with the product as this product was perfect solution because my son doesn't take any natural probiotics. the quality is good and the ingredients are natural. what is best is the taste which is tasteless which really made us opt this product also the easy use.

I can't speak from personal experience, but my baby seems to be doing well with this. We have tried a few others, and some have been good, but have not not. With this probiotic my son has been quite regular and not had any digestion issues. He also seems to enjoy the taste. We supplement his formula every other day. More frequently than that doesn't seem necessary.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Great quality supplement for young age kids, my 2yo daughter’s condition has big improvement within an hour after drinking it. Great benefits for digestion and immune system especially if your kid is going to the daycare then I would definitely recommend it. Package is very great because each serving is packed individually which is an important point.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I always give this to my kids when they are sick. Flavourless which makes my life much easier when mixing it with their food or milk.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Quality: this is the best probiotic for kids Ingredient: it contains best type of probiotic Taste: it has mild strawberry flavour which my kid loves Improvement: my child’s digestive system is getting better as well as her eczema

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I like that I can pour this in food or applesauce and have my toddler eat it when she's feeling sick or starting to come down with something.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

It is very easy to add into the milk of my child. It is very effective in helping my child poop especially when he was on formula milk and solids.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Neutral taste - no issue with giving it to my child. I like the individual dose packaging, less mess compared to ones which are in a bottle where you often lose doses due to spilage

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

It is easy to prepare, I just add it to their milk and my children love it. It is very effective, in just 3 days their cough gone. Hope for the price to be lower.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Great quality ingredient but it is pretty expensive compared to other brands of a similar effect. will not show effect after 30 packets so do continue the consumption.