KE

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I recommend this 100%! no fishy taste, its yummy... Sure, kids get older and their behavior improves. Except we finished our bottle and I lagged in getting a replacement in time. That entire week, we were back to the usual racing around, screaming and tantrums. I don't know what magic is in the bottle, but my child thrives when he takes it.

33b57c62-30fa-47de-b0a0-d346a410f3ab
2b911dc7-ddc1-4e38-9b77-b2e854c395cc
Posted on Sep 6, 2021

My kids love these and actually ask for them! Over trued them myself and wholeness I don’t care for the texture of the shell, they enjoy the bubble pop experience and the oil is nicely masked with real masking ingredients and not just chemicals or artificial flavors. Also the sourcing of the oil is why I bought these in the first place, no mercury worries!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This is my all time favorite supplement for my 9 years old boy. He likes it so much. Hope Nordic product eligible for any promotion on I herb.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I bought it for my seven year old who forgets things often and now he is remembering much better. I have ordered another bottle for him.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This fish oil has a neutral taste it doesn't taste fishy at all. The capsule is tough and hard to chew so I would tell my kids to spit them out and just swallow the liquid inside the capsule.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

The product arrived at my house in perfect condition. The capsules are of great quality and my son (age 10) had no trouble swallowing. After swallowing, there is no bad taste, no bad taste residue.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Nordic Naturals is my go-to brand for Omega 3. I have been giving my son this supplement for his healthy cognitive for many years.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Posted on May 29, 2022

My kids have been taking Complete Omega for over a year now. The results are pretty impressive. Great for attention and immune system support. Capsules are easy to swallow.