KE

hanacen
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

My work needs me to look at computer everyday which contributes to my fatigue eyes. The pill size is small and easy to swallow. Haven’t seen much benefit and vision improvement as I just started to consume this for about 3 weeks. There is no after taste which is good. I trust nordic with its quality of supplements.

1fd7b65a-ac4f-4363-a575-2ff346a9dd38
3b56e33f-6325-4a47-8b53-6598a6b55a00
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I bought this for eye protection. The ingredients are touted to protect the eyes from blue light damage due to computer screens. After using for 3 weeks, I found my eyes less tired from computer usage.

Posted on May 4, 2022

High quality product. Great ingredients for healthy vision specially with age and working from my computer most of the time. Easy to swallow and tastes great. Nice package and highly recommended! Will buy again

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Certainly helps with eye strain from screens, good product to use daily

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I just started taking the eye supplement this morning. I gave this a five star rating, because who makes the formula.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The label reads well and is what my eyes need

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

good product,good packing,fast delivery

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

It is highly recommended to receive help from eye strain that can come from using a lot of electronic devices such as computer monitors and cell phone screens. There may be individual differences, but I am seeing a lot of results.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I buy it because my eyes are stiff and it hurts often. The ingredients are good and it is conveniently packaged. It is more helpful for dry eyes or fatigue than my eyesight.