KE

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I used the package for 2 (small/medium) servings. It saves you time because all of the ingredients have already been mixed together, so you just add it to your cabbage/other veggies. You can add it to all sorts of recipes of your choice. It has a super rich flavor and an amazing taste.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I wanted to make my own kimchi seasoning, but this was my first attempt at making homemade kimchi, so I did not want to buy a lot of ingredients because it might not work out. Overall, it was pretty good considering it is a packet of seasoning for $2. I recommend using a bit less cabbage if you want more of a kick. Also, this is not the type of kimchi with a lot of red liquid. The liquid is mostly clear and a light yellow like vinegar. I do prefer kimchi with with the red brine.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

It was just great. The process of making kimchi was so easy that my toddler could make kimchi by herself. Since she made it, she learned to enjoy kimchi too. I definitely will buy it again. Can not wait to try their other seseaning.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I used it to make a cucumber salad. It was fast and delicious. The taste was mild and not too spicy. It was just right!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

It is really good and tasty when you add to it more ingredients, I added to it minced garlic, ginger and Korean chili paste and salt and black pepper.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

i live in the middle east and always saw kimchi recipes on youtube but its almost impossible to get the ingreadients to make it myslef from scratch it taste nice and smells really good defntly will buy again

Posted on May 1, 2022

its taste like real homemade kimchi just a little light in color.I will be.using this mix from now makes life easy i making homemade kimchi. Thansk iherb for the fast delivery to kuwait.

92492a7f-0db9-4ac3-a76c-03515d5d569d
Posted on May 18, 2022

real kimchi taste its very delicious.. of course i will buy it again .. very satisfied ✨✨✨✨

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Keep making kimchi at home . Enough for 2 pounds of cabbage.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Mild good taste for kimchi lovers. But just a heads up not as flavored as doing it from scratch