KE

icarotwist
Posted on Jun 24, 2022
Good

One of the things I miss being a vegetarian is beef jerky. This stuff satisfies that craving when camping or backpacking. Live this and I think has a great taste.

80041d45-efc9-4453-ad51-71660e28bdcc
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Nice quality product, diet safe composition of ingredients. Good portion size, easy to eat, Taste is nice, bit chewy. Package is resealable which is easy to use and of great benefit on the go. serving size for two, for a snack. So helpful to have these vegan options, that you can throw in a bag for a busy week

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Perfect Perfect Perfect !!! I bought it for my husband, made him a nice package with vegan sweets and was so happy when I found this jerky, that it is completely vegan. I admit, I was skeptical (I myself yearn for a real jerky, I did not believe there could be a successful vegan imitation) ... what can I say? This imitation is the same as the original and even better. Will definitely buy again, this time for myself :)

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

This vegan jerky is quite good. It is not overly sweet, which I often find to be a problem with teriyaki-flavored things. My meat-eating partner likes them too. You'd not mistake them for real jerky, but they still have the chewy satisfaction of a jerky-esque snack.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Taste was so good. It’s useful. Size is enough. Package is useful. Snack for everytime. Easy to eat because of soft. Good in serving. Recommend to Veganism.

7bbbd015-2e7f-4f3b-ba67-181286fc4cef
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Good, but not as tasty as the other type. This has a bit sweetness, that I don’t particularly like. I’m sure it’s ready taste for many people though. Size, as well as calories per protein content is good, one packages is enough for two snacks. Good to eat post workout

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

AMAZING. There's no difference between this and the regular beef jerky. Great taste, quality, and size, but I do wish it would come in bigger sizes.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I absolutely loved this vegan jerky, it has a strong flavour but it's delicious. I am now ordering all the other flavours from this brand.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Loved beef jerky as a meat eater, but now, as a vegan, I'm often searching for that salty, satisfying snack. These have a great consistency and a punch of flavor. Chewy, salty, delicious. Best 'jerky' that I've found so far.