KE

Posted on Jan 6, 2022
Good

I will just mention that I have tried protein bars from different companies. I ordered 2 packages from the no cow company, one flavored with vanilla caramel and one flavored with smores. Let’s start with a caramel vanilla that I don’t like to say but was inedible in any way to me, a texture of sand and excessive sweetness. I was already thinking of selling the smores but it did not happen in the end and I decided to taste it anyway, and the truth? That I was surprised. There is no sand texture, there are surprising chocolate crackles inside the snack and its sweetness is less exaggerated. Its values, as a vegan protein snack, attracted me to buy it. I do not know if I will buy again or look for something that tastes better to me. Please like my comment if it helped you :)

966bda3d-dcc8-4ad0-b7c4-0c84c2c0d944
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This is a great option for vegans (although I'm not one). The taste is delicious, the 60gr size is enough to keep me going during workouts, it has less calories than other bars, and the fact that it's not covered in chocolate or any other coating means I can take with me on hot days and eat it without a mess.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Loved this flavour. And the nutrition is amazing for my needs. High protein, low sugar, and under 200 calories. Perfect snack. Hard to find higher protein vegan bars that aren’t overloaded with sugar. Can’t wait to try more flavours!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Both my kids, who have very different tastes, love these bars. Good source of protein and the right size for a quick snack. And, the ingredients are vegan, so even better for the planet and animals :)

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

What else to say? This is the best vegan protein bar. Low sugar/high protein/High fiber As a person who restrict soy i am very happy with this alternative source of protein. So far i tasted chocolate brownie, peanutbutter chocolate chip, birthday cake, s’mores, cookie dough, chocolate sprinkled doughnut and chocolate peanutbutter cup. Some say these bars tastes chalky, but for me it was okay. Peanut butter flavors and chocolate flavors are chalkier and the the others are less so. So far peanut butter flavors were the best.(as i am trying eat less almond it’s a better choice for me) Brownie and doughnut taste about the same and they are good, but i feel the chocolate flavor isn’t rich enough for my taste. S’mores and chocolate chip has a more chewy texture. And they are also a little sweeter as they have chocolate chunks in them. Birthday cake is the only flavor i was disappointed with. It’s too sweet and too sticky and the flavor was a little off putting for me. I am not really curious about other flavors i havent tasted so i guess from now on i’ll buy peanut butter flavors. On a little side note, At first this made me a little gassy, but after a few days it went away. Make sure to drink a lot of water with is bar because of its high fiber content. Otherwise it can adversely make you constipated.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

No Cow is a wonderful brand and have never been let down. The S’mores flavor is very light. I think they were going more for the marshmallowness than graham or chocolate. The texture is very light and airy.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

The quality and nutritional profile (protein, fiber, low fat, not to high in saturated fat) of these bars is amazing. They are great as an after workout and mid sport snack. However, the taste is a bit off.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Taste wise it’s amazing, and I love the chocolate chips inside! It’s more of a chop chip cookie dough flavour, but still yum regardless. Highly recommend

Posted on May 8, 2022

i bought this for my kids... they didnt like the taste of it. taste less like smores but penut butter. good quality. great ingredients. its a big pack and every single one you feel full :) we'll try a different taste of this brand. hope you find my review helpful

Posted on Mar 12, 2021

I tried this flavour based on reviews and I am very impressed. I'd been looking for a low sugar protein bar and these quickly became my new go-to favourite. I'm looking forward to trying the other flavours, although I'd love to be able to buy single bars rather than a whole box. I haven't found these anywhere else in Canada and am so happy that iHerb carries them!