KE

Posted on Apr 26, 2022
Read the long description. It is important for those who want to save money.

The raisins are really excellent, tasty, and in a very convenient packaging. And another important thing - they do not have the addition of sunflower oil! The only problem I have is with their high price. There is a parallel product, which also has raisins without sunflower oil, of "Made in Nature, Organic Dried Raisins", Which in the calculation of price per gram, comes out cheaper.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Excellent product , very fresh ,nice packaging size and the taste juicy soft and not dry Organic is better for your health as there are no chemicals . Bake with them snacking is good when you have a hunger pang ,very versatile.Make your own muesli bars,win,win.Will continue to buy this product ,its good for your health in many ways

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

These are the best raisins I've brought online! These are very moist and plumb raisins, not dried out and hard. They are very fresh, and the packaging preserve this freshness. My last purchase I brought 3 boxes, just in case they run out of stock. So, I highly recommend them!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

These are the best raisins that I've found - for several reasons: 1. They are fresh and taste great. 2. They are organic 3. They are locally grown (US made) and not imported from places with loose/no environmental and health regulations. 4. Newman's give profits to charity And at the end - they are reasonably priced. Wish that iherb will have more items like this

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

We moved overseas and we were thrilled we could buy these and have sent to us. I always loved supporting Newman's Own as it was one of the first big name 100 % Profit Charity items. It comes from the heart and wise using the Newman Name.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The best Raisins out there. Quality and taste is awesome. I use them in salads that gives you that sweet taste and make your taste buds smile. They are also a great source for iron if you have Anemia.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Love their concept (Newman’s) and we love the taste of these raisins. The kids eat out of the container, and I add them to my baked goodies.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Bought this raisin because it is both organic and 100% of profit are going to charity. Thumbs up! The raisins are fresh and good but I somehow love those extra large and plumper ones. This is definitely good for people who are good with normal size raisins.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Delicious organic raisins, sweet without added sugar. Raisins tend to be a pesticide heavy food crop so I try to find ones that are organic when possible

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I like the fact that these are organic, and there are no oils used like all other raisins. I will buy again. I also only buy Newman’s Own prunes, they are so moist and sticky instead of dry and hard.