KE

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

My daughter age of 3 doesn’t like the taste and refuses to eat them. The gummies do not look attractive for kids and the taste is not good as well. But other side we all know that elderberries are the best in immune improvement and we still taking them.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

The kids love the taste! New Chapter has always been one of my most trusted brands. I truly believe in Elderberry and its benefits against viruses.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

The kids love it! And they did not get sick during the winter time!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Great elderberry immune booster. Hard to get kids to take them but I think they are delicious.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

my kids hated the taste so I'm taking it myself

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

My toddler loves it!

Posted on May 15, 2021

ok but not amazing taste. Wish the rice flour coating was brown rice flour.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Very beautiful external bright such packaging, we will definitely try, I think that such sweets will lure my child and the immune system will rise a very unusual smell of sweets

def9f9e1-0ccd-41ca-9e6a-0c0e41cc431b
bdfa3c55-6988-4646-8069-4e8c071dc6d0
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

They took at the first symptoms of a cold - everything went away in a few days, without complications. In combination with other folk remedies, it works just fine. Definitely recommend!

b9dbb42f-74e4-4ea2-b45b-36b36f8e475b
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I used to try liquid elderberries, but gummy candies are easier and better. Moreover, it's organic! It's expensive, but I wonder if this is more reliable. I drink it almost every day in winter, so I think I'll put it back in liquid, but from spring to autumn, I'll just feed it when I'm a little worried, so I'll wait and see with gummy candies.