KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 30, 2022
Better and restful sleep!!!!

I am a textbook Type A personality, so insomnia was a dear friend of mine…that compromised my immune system. I’ve tried melatonin. Fast fall asleep? Yes! Deep and restful sleep? Meh. Trouble of waking up without feeling tired? Yes. One day, out of no where, I mixed New Chapter Vitamin B(this) and its Magnesium before bed. I have the most restful sleep, and no morning tiredness. It feels like my battery has been fully charged. I have kept coming back to purchase VitaminB and the Magnesium! If you’re so get nervous, loads of stress or trouble of sleeping, I highly recommend try this combination.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This product quality is very good and is a great B complex. Methylfolate is known as the superior form of folate. I really like this and I do really recommended to others.

4264f150-23da-40ba-be9a-ed1f179e962e
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Most Vitamin Bs daily requirements are extremely over dosing with 500 - 1000% and more. This New Chapter Fermented Vit. B Complex is only 100%, except for B6 and B12 at 200% and 500%, respectively.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I use this product the las years and so far i like it. I see some difference in my skin, neil and hair. I gues work. I am very satisfied and i will continue to buy it.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

The quality of this B complex is really good. I have more energy when I take it. And I like that it has methylfolate in it instead of folic acid.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I like New Chapter Vit B complex for two reasons: first of all the ingredients are fermented, easy to absorb; and second, the ingredients are formulated in 100% DV, except Folate and Vit B12. I recommended that supplement to my friends who take Vit B complex.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Seems effective. There’s not that b vitamin smell when you flush. So it’s being metabolized. It’s expensive. Does that equal hi quality? Dunno. I’ll order again.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Supplementing with Vitamin B is a game changer for feeling well as I have absorption issues and a chronically inflamed stomach lining. New Chapter is great brand because it comes from natural food sources and not synthetic versions. Eg Folate is folate form not folic acid which for me is toxic. I also find that I can take on an empty stomach without feeling nauseous

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

High quality ingredients that help my nervous system and give me energy with no niacin flush. Easy to swallow.