KE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 11, 2022
Excellent Multi for Women over 55!

I appreciate the fact that these are fermented whole food vitamins which are easier to digest. So on those days when you're running out the door you can take these on an empty stomach with no problem. This is a high quality product that I will continue to repurchase. Yes they are pricey, but they are well worth it. Pay now or pay later!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

It is really good for mom. Vitamins is essential for the elderly, but it is not easy for to daily take all of them because there are lots of vitamins needed to take. But this multivitamin makes it easier for them to take vital nutrition every day. The ingredients are made with high quality of sources. Most of them are organic or non-GMO.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

My age is 69 and I have been taking this Women's One Daily 55+ for a while now. I do feel more energized when I take it. I like that the ingredients are whole foods and of good quality. I can take it on an empty stomach without negative side effects. I use this to make up for any nutritional deficiencies I might have.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Great quality made with chemical free and safe ingredients. I like that you only have to take one a day. Formulated for my age bracket efficiently so was able to eliminate other vitamins I had been taking individually. Not hard to open pill bottle, and the pill is easy to swallow.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Hi, I bought this product for my mother. At first it was not easy to swallow. Later she liked the fact that there only one pill and no need to separate the fruit taste and the vegetables taste as it was with the product of Juice Plus. Also she was surprised to see that the effect is as the same as the primary product without the side effects. so we are very pleased of this product and of course the price is one of the fourth then they primary product. wish you all good health.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

So glad that IHerb carries these whole food vitamins from New Chapter. I ran out, called New Chapter and the customer service representative told me that iherb is one of their carrier’s . The vitamins came to me in great shape. Very fresh. Highly recommend!. Most definitely will be ordering these again! TY Iherb for carrying New Chapter

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I’ve order it again for my mom. She is fewling better since started using the vitamins. The size is okay and a daily dosage of vitamins is provided. The quality seems to be high and the ingredients meets expectations. Overall good product.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I have been taking Zyflamend for about 10 years. My joints were sore and ached all the time. I started on Zyflamend and within a month my joints felt better and I was able to walk and exercise without pain. I totally recommend Zyflamend if you have joint aches.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I've always had stomach pains when attempting to take daily vitamins. New Chapter's multivitamins are amazing! I can take them on an empty stomach with no pain or lingering bad taste. As a result, I haven't missed a day! Highly recommend.