KE

4.8
Based on 1,107 Ratings
Chloe-M-NY
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I love New Chapter, and this is a really superb multivitamin. I've ordered it many many times. I emailed New Chapter's CS and they told me that the tablets in the photos I sent them appear normal to Every Woman's One Daily 40+ Multivitamin which has a natural variation of light brown to brown with speckles. I sent them this picture here in my review and two other pictures. With the new coating the tablets may appear different in color, shade, and smell. This in no way affects the efficacy or safety of the product.

0dbdd05e-fdab-47c8-81a8-bc699864c7d3

Even tho I'm 63, I take this formula as it has worked wonders for my depression. After I had a traumatic brain injury in 2017, I developed severe late-day depression about two months after the accident. Apparently this happens to about fifty percent of TBI patients. Due to medication sensitivities at the time, I couldn't find an antidepressant that didn't cause side effects. Purely by chance, I noticed that just one of these vitamins would relieve the depression completely in about an hour. I truly couldn't believe it. On tougher days, my doctor said it was safe to take two tablets (morning and evening) as the dosages are low. Their effectiveness comes from their fermentation and being food based. They also contain methylfolate, which is a key ingredient in relieving depression, even at a low dose. If you suffer from depression, I hope this vitamin works as well for you as it does for me.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have been taking this multivitamin everyday for a decade. They use high quality ingredients: organic whole foods and herbs. The size of the tablets are quite large but it didn't take long to get used to it. I just turned 50 but people always think that I'm still in my 30's! Highly recommend it!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

My daughter is now over 40, she is always in a hurry and her diet is often lacking, besides she does not like to swallow tablets, so I decided to offer her this supplement that brings together in a single tablet essential vitamins and minerals, as well as a series of herbs very interesting. New Chapter provides great products even if a little expensive, I took advantage of the special price.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

I love new chapter brand. They have quality ingredients that are gentle on the stomach. No taste. The pills are a little on the large size but easy to break if needed. I feel like they help improve my nails and hair. I also feel like I haven’t gotten sick very often if at all after starting vitamins.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

Trusted brand! Good quality product with great ingredients. It came in good size and i consume one tablets daily. I am always in a hurry and my diet is often lacking, beside i do not like to swallow tablets, so I decided to try this supplement that brings together in a single tablet essential vitamins and minerals, as well as a series of herbs very interesting. New Chapter provides great products even if a little expensive, I took advantage of the special price.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I’m on my second bottle of New Chapter’s One Daily 40+ multivitamins. It’s convenient and easy to take as I only need to take 1 per day and it can be taken on an empty stomach as well. Besides, it doesn’t smell like some other brands that I’ve tried. The size of the tablet is just nice as well and easy to swallow.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

The size of the tablet looked a bit big, but it doesn’t cause any digestive issues. I’m satisfied with the quality of this product and willing to buy it again. My neighbor who is a pharmacist said this vitamin has one of the best quality ingredients of all the mutivitamins in the US.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I have ordered or purchased this brand of multi vitamins for about the last 10 years and I do really love the quality but my partner noticed how much they had gone up and even I thought the cost of this brand through I herb has gotten really pricey. We also looked up the history of this company and really do not like the proctor and gamble angle of them driving up the cost over the original owners of the company. the price hike was so much that I almost cancelled them off this order before it was processed. Is there any particular reason why the price has increased so much ? this is sort of a mixed review as I stated we do love the quality of the product.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Nice product, I take one tablet everyday. Chose this multivitamin cos of dosage meets our daily needs. The rest are all quite high dosage, not sure if it is good for health. Moderation is just nice.

b7c060a7-0a28-4ab8-9f20-9fb33906fc01