KE

4.8
Based on 1,106 Ratings
Posted on Oct 27, 2022
Best!

I saw this was used by one of the bloggers with severe acne. Tried it out and I couldn’t believe how effective this is. My hormonal cystic acne lessened in just a month of daily taking this. I’m not pregnant but I am so hopeless with acne. The quality is superb. Just check the photos. I’m gonna order again as I love this

ce3d1c54-b705-4198-94e1-e16e31adcb77
Posted on Jan 12, 2023

During my pregnancy I tried these, the over-35 version and the regular one daily. Out of all of those, I would probably recommend the regular one daily. I liked the idea of taking a supplement tailored for women over 35, but in the end I am not sure it is that specially made. It has more vitamin D than the others, but I was taking an extra D supplement anyway. It also has more of things like choline, but that is pretty easy to get from diet, e.g. from eggs. The edge for the regular one daily is that it is only one pill (versus three for the perfect prenatal) and also that it does not include calcium. Calcium impedes iron absorption, and iron deficiency is a real problem in the third trimester, so I found it best to take calcium separately. I felt more energy in my third trimester when I took the regular one daily. The perfect prenatal has 3 pills which can be a lot, but the upside for the perfect prenatal is that it has a better smell and taste than the other two (in my opinion), and the pills are smaller.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

This product has (in 1.5 months) improved my bloodwork so much that my physician wants me to bring in the empty bottle so she can share it with her other patients. Not only did it bring my bad cholesterol down over 60 points (this time - can't wait to see it in 6 months) - it also brought my triglycerides down over 400 points ! Granted I stopped frying food as often - But, remember, I had just started taking this about 1.5 months prior to my 6 months bloodwork. Please, if you are on the fence about this product, JUST DO IT ! I am so glad I did.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

gentle on your stomach. I can take them anytime. I have used them for all my pregnancies and feel my nutritional needs are being met with great quality ingredients. iherb packaging insures the delivery of the glass bottles to arrive unharmed. the pills are large but I have not had a problem swallowing them.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

These vitamins are so expensive, but in my opinion they are totally worth it. I have IBS and always get awful morning sickness, and these vitamins don’t exacerbate any of my symptoms, which is huge! Is it a little annoying to have to take three tablets a day? Sure. But, the trade-off is that they don’t make me extra nauseated or constipated, or give me other unpleasant symptoms. And since I always struggle to keep up my iron levels and some other nutrient levels as well, these are a must-have.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

When I was in my second pregnancy I discovered New Chapter prenatal daily multivitamins. I noticed a decrease in nausea and brain fog within a week or two. I also felt better in my body with more energy. The multi I was taking before this I sometimes took on an empty stomach because I was to nauseous to eat, it made me feel so much worse. I didn’t find that with New Chapter. Obviously the ingredients are top quality. It was so good I used it through my 3rd pregnancy and moved onto the postnatal with both 2nd and 3rd child. Can’t recommend enough!

CDavisonViolin
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

These are my favorite multi vitamins. I can really feel them working. I was using the vitamin code raw prenatals, but they just did not make me feel that great unless I took the full daily dose. I can’t do that because my body is so sensitive. These ones I can just take one, and feel like I am getting enough.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Love these vitamins, love how rich they are and the plant based aspect of them as well. Good quality, good ingredients, and very effective! Taste isn’t amazing but not a problem.

a1a38db8-265d-45d3-a7d1-72746170c971