KE

1,170
Alina
Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Recommend

Very satisfied with this tool. It is a pity that I did not use benzene peroxide earlier. I've been using it for over a month now and my skin is much clearer. Rashes appear less and less, subcutaneous acne is gone. I apply in the morning after my basic skin care. Then I wait 15-20 minutes for it to soak in. Then I apply moisturizer. The only thing I do not recommend is to apply every day if you have not used benzene peroxide before. Do not forget about moisturizing, as there may be peeling at first. Good luck to everyone in the fight for healthy skin

b5ba0a35-1efe-4844-96a8-76f8b21db194
9a32ad5a-1519-415b-9aa3-1b51c0540a3a
3738c05f-bda3-4e38-bd86-511ba96cf105
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This is a very strong acne line, it heals very effectively, relieves inflammation, and acts very quickly. The products in this line dries out the skin, so don't forget to moisturize, but you will be surprised how your skin will be transformed with these products, great for youthful breakouts

ca055d22-7690-4418-9047-7f066b3cc4b8
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This product don’t have a scent , I use it multiple time a day , I like how it dry on the face so my hair doesn’t get caught in it , the size is decent, it’s very good quality, it’s gentle on the skin and doesn’t cause irritatio

de0c4f0c-9405-447c-9f83-996d692d65fe
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I was hesitant to try this at first because I fear that I will experience severe irritation, but I was wrong! This gel cream is just okay, will cause mild peeling and dryness, but will surely remove pimples and marks over time. I have been using this for more than a week now and I can see an improvement. It is almost odorless, easily absorbable and in good packaginh. Will continue to use.

a97b71b4-47a2-41c4-a6a0-b5125fd0c7c3
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Thick lotion kind of texture but dries on your face really quickly. You need really less amount of it so it’ll last very long. Just take care of one thing. It can bleach your clothes, so don’t touch your face after applying it and don’t forget to use moisturizer and spf after applying this because benzoyl peroxide will make your skin sensitive to sun. Give a like to my review if you find my review useful. Thank you!

1402fea8-9303-4fb7-8a59-5996787988c4
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This product benefit is to shrink acne within a day, reduce the redness within a day. I use this product every morning and then use sunscreen. at night I use retinol. It greatly reduce acne. The scent didn't disturb and it is free fragrance. With the composition using benzoyl peroxide which is very for acne prone skin.

19920506-c116-467a-b081-86e01020e656
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I have always used BP ingredients, and alternating it with retinol. Beware of using BP as it can stain clothes or discolor it. Always use suncreen. 2.5% bp is gentle enough on my sensitive skin. Tried 5% before, my skin gets very red the next day. So be cautious for those having sensitive skin. 2.5 is good enough

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Absolutely incredible. I had small little bumps on my face, especially on my cheeks and forehead. I also has scars on my jawline and forehead. This lotion tingles a bit but only for a few seconds. I use it 2/day (frequency) and I’ve noticed a drastic change in clarity of my skin. It’s so much softer and smooth. The scent is tolerable- totally worth it!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

kinda new to using benzoyl , usually I go for Gycolic, first time using I can feel a little tingle then it stop after a minute. I will continue using this as for now ( I have sensitive/hormonal acne prone skin) update : this cream has flatten so much of my Hormonal cyctic acne and Maskne, if you suffer from Maskne, here s a tip change your disposal mask to a different brand, I use the KF94 korean brand it breaks me out like crazy. I use this AM cream under my mask , it's active ingredient I know but it works with me.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I had been breaking out a lot recently (I think it's because of wearing masks all day long ☹). Nothing I did would get rid of the acne in my jaw & chin area... until this game changer. It's been a couple of days since I began applying it and I'm already seeing positive results.