KE

Posted on Nov 26, 2021
Good

it has Octinoxate 7.5%, Oxybenzone 2% as sun protections. works pretty well, the color is pretty, and the texture feel good in my lips. but unfortunately it has grape / strawberries flavor and I don’t really like it. I don’t think I’m going to repurchase but it pretty good products.

e4da1c28-e550-4dc2-9787-5006f963869f
bdca66e3-0770-4625-bf65-215c48603dd4

This is a nice very thick lip gloss. It has a good little bit of sheen/glitter. I got this because I wanted a lip product with sun protection that I can wear if I'm wearing other makeup, something a bit more than just a plain lip balm. There isn't much color to this, but I really like the effect it has on my lips. The texture is super thick and sticky, feels like it sits on the lips. I'm fine with this because I'm not really looking for moisture out of it (I use this when out and use my typical lip mask at night). Some might not like the texture, however. It really is very thick. The scent is a bit like berry lemonade upon application, but it fades quickly. Classic juicy tube packaging. Gives me the SPF coverage I was looking for, and also aside from that just a solid gloss.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I love that I have found a lip gloss with SPF, as I usually only have balms - this is nice because you can use it over another lip protect like a tint or a lipstick. It has a bit of a gel texture. It's soothing and slightly cooling - high shine gloss with a moisturising formula. Sheer colour payoff but a nice natural looking tint. Light scent that I find pleasant!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

the scent is really mild.if you have extra dry and chapped lips use this، it helps. the quality is great. my only concern is that it stings a bit only when I apply it though, not sure why. in terms of color, there is no color. love the packaging and the size.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Easy to use. Color goes for everyday, moisturizing, texture feels good on lips without feeling unnatural. Adds a nice luminescent shine. Convenient size for carrying but not too small. No disturbing scents. Satisfied for everyday use or at night. Overall feels like good quality, and am happy with it. I will check out other colors.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Leaves a cooling sensation on the lips due to menthol which isn't my favourite (and may be not suitable for more sensitive skin). The berry tint is rather subtle but looks great, and overall this is a great lip gloss/balm for those who aren't averse to menthol.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I like the smell, the shine and the color although I thought it would be darker but still good. I wouldn't recommend for people with sensitive skin because of the menthol .. you really can feel it tingeling ( judt like lip plumpers).

afe23065-aee2-47ac-ba4c-1e2b36d404d6
83b09708-6097-4613-9905-091063899202
7c2fbefe-6e0c-442e-99e8-90bdc854bc4f
Posted on May 10, 2022

This is great when you have it on and it is pretty thick so it stays on. However, I found that when it came off let’s say with eating or whatnot my lips we’re still dry so there really wasn’t any moisture put in. I would say it helped prevent my lips from getting any dryer though. Scent is excellent and has an SPF which gives me reassurance my lips are protected. This is sheer with a hint of Color just to accentuate your current lip colour. I use it everyday and love it but I do wish it did a slightly better job at moisturizing. Otherwise a very good product.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

So basically it's smell is like really good I personally love it, the texture is like a lip gloss and it like gives a minty feeling on your lip I really recommend it

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

The scent is absolutely addictive! The texture is really good and smooth. The benefit of it is that it moisturizes my lips. I really recommend it.