KE

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Favorite healthy snack!! Whenever I or my 4 year old is craving for something sweet, a cube of this hits the spot. Not too sweet and quite filling as well!

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

This is soooo good! Just the right sweetness! Perfect for snacking and when you're craving for sweets! Such a better alternative for chocolates. My four year old loves this - and I'm more than happy to give this to her than candies!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

These are so delicious it’s hard to stop at just one! My kids also love these. They are not too sweet, the cacao & berries go so well together. The only con is the price!

high quality and great taste snack. I order and eat these for years now and they never fail! great size of this large package, highly recommended!

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Kids just love it. I put it in their snack box for healthy treat. Have to hide them at home, otherwise they disappear in a moment :)

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

My time favorite snack, it's hard to stop at two!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I like these as a dessert snack. Sweet but not like candy. Has great nutrition too.

Zoooozz
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Yum yum yum and the ingredients just perfect Highly recommended when you Starving for something sweet 💯❤️

Posted on May 7, 2022

These are really yummy healthy snacks that have the perfect amount of sweetness! They're great on the go or for travel too!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Such a tasty snack...and it is so healthy too!!