KE

Posted on Feb 11, 2022
No more plastic pollution!

These pads are just what i was looking for! Velvety soft cotton__And compostable! Yes!!! I felt guilty about all the plastic waste with other pads so I tried these and they feel so much better than the others_ so much more comfortable! Very Good quality! Even the package they come in is compostable !

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I bought many items from this brand to try it and bought this one. The pads was really big and tall and looked like it is better for the moms that just gave birth or for the very first heavy flow nights. For me, I forgot about this fact and tried it in the end of my period. I don’t like using big pads ever but i wanted to give it a try. I still don’t like them 😂 but i will highly recommend it for those who does.

I haven't tried the specific product yet but I've tried other pads from this brand and I really liked all of them. the quality is great, the size is good, you can take care of yourself without any fears from leaking out. it has no scent and smell so it's great for your skin.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Good alternative, seems its useful and comfortable no allergy or irritation it was recommended by a good friend which she say its an very good product

AmURLn
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Super comfy and absorbent. Doesn’t irritate my skin. Price is good compared to other organic brands. The size is great for 1st and 2nd day of period. Recommended

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

They are super soft and nice but you should change frequently

517c61b8-85d6-4239-aa34-7a1071a87ad0
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

great quality item with double wings sistem for better control! excellent price!

Posted on Jun 11, 2021

I was trying to find something similar to Natracare's maxi pads but with wings. These ones are on the slim side, they are similar to the ultra extra pads. great absorption and no discomfort The pads are great, but not what I was looking for.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

These are really really comfortable and feel cool to wear. Unfortunately but not as I hoped they would be.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Quality is generally good. No scent or smell can be felt, which is excellent. Size is normal and packaging is neat.