KE

Posted on May 29, 2022
Amazing antioxidant for sleep and skin health health

This is a very affordable melatonin and personally leaves me feeling incredibly rested each night i take these. Been trying a few brands over the years until i found this staple. I love the dose and the price makes the deal of getting these even sweeter. Melatonin is not only a great assist in helping me get a better sleep reset but also an amazing anti-oxidant for my well being . As an anti-oxidant, melatonin is way stronger than vitamin C just to give you a heads up on how good this is. I therefore highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so. ib

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This vitamin is the best and most affordable vitamin that I've come across in a long time. It really does work, and it works for me.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for nine months. I feel more energetic and have more stamina. When I take this Vitamin, I am a lot happier, I'm sleeping better, my brain feels good and my mood is happy.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Posted on May 7, 2022

I've been using Melatonin for YEARS and have tried all the different brands. I take 30 - 45 min before I want to be sawing logs, and it helps me wind down and ready to slumber. This product is equally effective to other brands I've taken. It does the job.

i can feel the benefit in the evening after i take it and there is no tablet taste at all. This helps me with my chronic acid reflux a lot. It helps suppress the heartburn at night and helps me sleep soundly. Quality is good, ingredients are all listed for transparency, size is good that will last for months and instructions for dosage are listed. It really helps me to sleep soundly at night.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

excellent quality of ingredients - works quickly and efficiently. The size of the tablets is oval and easy to swallow. Dosage 1 dose is enough for me - 1 tablet 5 mg. I can recommend this brand because you get good benefit it improves the quality of sleep, it could be deeper, you wake up well-rested and rested. I had tried many brand but I will prefer this one.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I've bought this Melatonin 5mg since I wanted to reduce the mg I usually take before going to sleep. These pills don't make me dizzy like the 10 mg ones! It also doesn't have a bad taste after taking them. Perfect for those who don't want to have dizziness when waking up.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This is a really good dose for both me and my husband. Has helped our sleep tremendously. Makes us drowsy within 20-30 minutes and good sleep quality. Excellent much better alternative to stronger prescription medications than can be addictive.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Fantastic product for sleep issues. Fantastic value from iHerb. This product assists for sleep issues and does not have that dreaded hangover effect from other products, prescribed and otherwise.