KE

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Excellent choice!

This blends so easily with my smoothie and is odorless and tasteless! I get allergic reaction from other brands (even if they are also labelled Marine Collagen. Marine Collagen is the best type out there — for me.) One stick per day, I take it alternately. A but pricey but I’d definitely recommend this product!

It makes my skin looks brighter, healthier, I didn't expect that this high quality supplement can help improve my hair, nails and other parts of my body, love it!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

The other variant, Collagen peptides, is more Effective in skin elasticity. Just tried this one with pure marine jelly to compare. I observe that I have joints pain with this in the morning than the other one. With GERD also upon waking up. Better sleep with the other one.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Great product my skin feeling so smooth after one week.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

very good quality product I am happy with the purchase

Posted on May 26, 2022

this is an amazing stuff. the best marine collagen I have ever used with very high concertation. highly recommended.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Convenient packing. Bought it for consuming in office. Tastes a little bit oceanic, though not obvious. Hope it works better than the bovine one.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I feel better in my hip ligaments after using it

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The best i have used. Taste helped a lot my knees

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

great for travelling, good collagen peptides form