KE

Based on 1,750 Ratings
1,483
elissy
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This magnesium from Natures Plus does not upset my stomach and so I prefer it to others I tried from iHerb. Plus, 1 tablet contains 200 mg so I need to take 2 tabs to get the recommended 400 mg per day. No side effects, just benefits to the sleep and mood observed :)

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Just a good form of magnesium and there are not many brands that sell them with this combination. Also the price and quality are good for people from europe. The ingredient is also a good thing an makes the product stand out from other products so its makes me happy,

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

My daughter had feet pain for a while, doctor recommended me to give her magnesium before sleep and it really helped her, she doesn’t complain about pain anymore

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

if you're looking for good magnesium check or chelate or malate or citrate, but never oxide form. u like this magnesium quality and price. all is good

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Magnesium helps the muscles in my legs not ache all night and morning! Nature's Plus had quality ingredients and I wake up painless. It's brilliant.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I take total of 400mg magnesium everyday. With this product, you just need 2 tablets to achieve this. I will buy this again once I finish the current bottle.

Posted on May 25, 2022

After a few trips to the hospital we have found that he is low in Magnesium. This one I hope fills the bill without breaking the bank and found that Natures plus brand to be a good one.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I supplement magnesium to improve my sleep and eliminate cramps, I mix various types of magnesium (malate, taurate, citrate ...) I really like this one from Natures Plus and I appreciate that it has a higher dosage than others.