KE

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

It's so popular that it runs out of stock quickly af It's so popular that it runs out if stock shortly after it's back on shelf ! ter it's back on shelf !

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

gentle on stomach. but make sure you take it slowly. it is shelf stable so I'd recommend this brand for those with long distance shipping.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Contains strands I was looking for, like Lactobacillus rhamnosus. Great to add to your daily routine for improved digestion, gut health, and to improve irritable digestive systems.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Very good product. It contasins the strain Bifidobacterium adolescentis Bac30, which is rarely found in other brands. In my area, products with this strain is very expensive.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This bottle is medium price. I had it 2-3 bottles and then I changed to another brand because I want to get the various form of probiotics.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Slightly on the pricy side but I have seen many mentioning that b-adolescentis may help helping the immune system, so I have been trying this out.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Very good! felt relief in my chest after only been using it a couple of days.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Easy to take, Great bacterial composition, Looking forward to improving my immune system!

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

Very effective product, high number of strains at 10 billion units, amazing price. My only recommendation is the manufacture assure that each capsule is filled to the maximum.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

The Price is fair and it helps me to regulate my bowel movement as well