KE

Posted on May 12, 2022
很好!

A very good supplement, red yeast rice is good in lowering cholesterol level and gives me more energy. Ease a bit of my digestion so benefits my health. You cannot taste it as it is a tablet form, but a good quality supplement with pure ingredients to try. Nice and secure package.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Highly recommended because of the mini-tab format. It is much easier to swallow compared to others - red yeast rice tablets size is just huge and hard to ingest. i like nature's plus supplements, they have this "Extended release" concept which seems bring outs the benefits of the supplements.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I heard that it is good for the cardiovascular system. It is recommended to take it together with CoQ10. In fact, it has had a cholesterol-lowering effect for me.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Easier to swallow from the bigger ones, but slightly lower amount. They are time released and work the best of all the ones I've tried over the years.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

i bought this product and Coq10 for my mother to use to reduce blood fat. My mother has used it and feels better. I choose this product because its ingredients are completely natural and I am quite reassured.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I use these and the NOW brand of red yeast rice. They have definitely helped lower my cholesterol. I never have any digestion problems or anything negative when using these.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

These are supposed to be Mini-Tabs. That’s what it says on the label. The word 'mini' means miniature. To me, these are not mini-tabs. They are almost ¾” long, about the same size as a #1 capsule. I have seen many small pills. Some of them are no bigger than a grain of rice. I guess size is somewhat relative, depending on the person. But quite honestly, I don’t know how anybody would consider these mini-tabs.

58096264-e434-4cbf-b8ff-7e8aa0f9781a
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Yes, great product to lower your cholesterol but be careful of leg cramps. I've been taking this for 6 months and I've noticed this side effect during night time. It is a well know fact of natural statins.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This was recommended from my nurse friend, I want to try it see how well that lower my cholesterol , the price with the amount they provided, I think is very good deal

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Good for cholestrol control. It’s natural nutrients, not medicine. But the tab is not a mini size as described. It’s a regular size, not very big though.