KE

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Heard lots of great things about it and now its under trail so exited ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Ok this is a fellow up review its amazing women i ordered about 15 boxes to all friends and ill order more It does what it says Its real not fake promises And it has peptides that make the observation faster easier and guaranteed And guess what it has 6 kinds of collagen!! Yes 👍 that’s right they madd this with love that it works on almost everything need to be worked on inside out Its suitable for men and women The price is logical compared to other brands with the same high end quality It works great with diet no weight gain My knees feels much better No taste take it with half bottle of water first thing morning Its effect is noticeable The benefit is perfect The package is safe Im 40 years old in age Ingredients are clean

c9f3728e-f089-4717-8223-992e164f0f87
55cb763e-8f10-4a1d-9ca3-dc41ce65218d
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This is THE best collagen powder I have ever used!! Hands down. My chiropractor recommended it to me as it is a very high quality collagen. I have been diagnosed with Osteopenia and I'm learning about bone loss due to decreased collagen production as we age. So glad to have tried this product! I love how fine the powder is - blends right into liquids without much stirring at all. As far as taste goes, I really don't notice anything if I'm drinking it in a flavored drink. By itself, there is a slight taste but it's not bad at all. I can honestly say I've seen a huge overall improvement in my skin, hair and nails. Hoping my next bone density is better as well. Will keep you posted!!

f3a47749-617b-4fa7-a5d7-1b6c7e6bd1fe
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I have been using collagen peptides daily for over a decade and a half and I am quite sure that I’m the only one in my family not suffering with arthritis. I got my sister to start using it a couple years ago and she said it was like a miracle after a just few months. Now she says whenever she’s not adding the collagen to her coffee in the morning she can tell the difference. I put a scoop in my coffee every morning. It has no taste and no lumps at all. It dissipates very well. I even take this stuff on vacations. Can’t live without it. It makes a huge difference. My hands used to hurt before I started using this. Now they are almost pain-free except an injury to my thumb from a falling accident.

3bcf94a4-79bb-46a0-bd35-65f54eeb37c2
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This is the BEST collagen powder on this app/site. It has all the types of collagen and is easy to mix, has a mild flavor. It is also economical!! I definitely notice a difference in my post 40 skin, hair, nails with collagen. Sometimes I mix with Super greens power for my smoothies. It is good in coffee or warm water with lemon. Wish it was in a non plastic container, perhaps that isn't possible.

8f8d7c50-ff62-407d-8227-d01753329cbb
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

It's veryyyyy nice product i loved it sooooooo much the ingredient is suitable for me the size is more than perfect for me i benefit alot from this product i will buy it again and again its price is very suitable for the size and the usage it's not has a taste the dosage is perfect the quality is perfect Thanksssssssssss iherb <3 <3

ab004199-3d3f-4744-9c89-e9b76bca1943
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

We only started using this collagen and wow. We received it two weeks ago. Right away we started using it. We both are in our early 50’s and have pain in our joints, weight to lose, and have to keep an eye on those fine lines too. We try to stay on the healthy path. All organic when possible, grow our own food, I even make & sell skin products. This collagen has all 6 collagen ingredients we need. My knees already feel different, walking up stairs is a slight bit easier. We have a feeling of fullness most of the time so it’s easier to eat less. Not sure about the fine lines yet. Between my products and this collagen we are on the right path. I found the best way to take it is in hot coffee. It has a very slight almost non flavor, maybe a little creamy texture. The quality is great. Kim & Tom

0bf04c0e-fdf3-4b54-9ac7-1f0a9781221d
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

worth to drink because it help me to heal the bone and ankles. It help me to recover from the antibiotics Poison. I am a floxie and Never trust a doctor who sell pills for their incomes! Iherb and this is one of the product which helping me for the recovering.

bd406417-0f91-4c00-9bea-302648a6e7ca
Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Has a very bland flavor so it can fit into just about anything. I drink two scoops in my white tea every morning, with Lyons Main mushroom, with honey of course. My skin is just starting to look a little better and my nails are stronger. Great investment for under $45.00 This definitely helps us ladies dinner 35 and above. Tha k you.

153ce943-83ec-415d-aa53-2961572fe1bd
fcf409b5-d271-45ad-b2b6-20b14f2475ec
9371cfa8-5270-4e6c-a73d-832307333ff5
Posted on Mar 6, 2022
2099

I'm huge fan of this collagen peptides!! 6 Types of collagen with collagen enzyme there are great ingredients , extensive benefits for hair, nails, skin, joints and gut health. I was taking it in 2 bottle, my hair stronger and good for hair grow , reduced fine lines and under eyes wrinkles , soft and smooth skin. It's easy to take i mixed it with juice and liquid VitaminC make a better taste. It's not make weight gain. Great results for me. It's easy to mixed. This collagen good for aging people because it has many types of collagen. Great quality from naturesplus. Suggest it!! ❣️❣️

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

This product has made a huge difference for me. I have loss of cartilage in my left knee as well as osteoarthritis and after taking this a few weeks I was able to get back to running which I had not been able to do for over 5 months. It is a high quality and excellent for joint issues. I cannot recommend it enough. I put 2 scoops in my smoothies and you cannot even taste it. It is an outstanding product for older athletes. To the woman by the way who claims there is sugar in this product. There is no sugar. Look at the ingredients which are clearly posted on the bottle. It helps people, not hinders them.