KE

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

This is my 1 time of this brand. I found vitamins for eye healths and have tried 5 brands in i-herb. This consists of many useful ingredients. Just tried a few days, generally outcome towards my eyes getting better. For a finally result conclusion need to anticipate for longer testing.

fd0d839f-0a80-4914-b9d4-5798459c31d0
6b9a0844-f086-4e2a-bbf3-c958b25bb2f2
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I discovered I have mild AMD after an eye screening visit at the Eye Center. The eye specialist recommended an AREDS2 supplement so I have been trying few other brands recommended. They didnt improve the condition and most of them use synthetic vit E or have magnesium stearate as other ingredient. Both these are no no but I bot them without checking just bcos the doctor recommended. Later I scout thru iHerb n found Naturelo Eye Health which has all the AREDS2 components and the Vit E is natural E & has asthaxanthin Lycopin omega3 which is also important for absorption. Also the lutein n zeaxanthin is from marigold flower not other compounds. All of these helps in strengthening the retina choroid n small blood vessels in the eye. It will be wonderful if it has bilberry as well. After taking for 7 days I noticed the curvy visual distortion is less profound. I m excited n happy as this decreases the AMD progression. Thanks iHerb

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Due to several food allergies, I had to find an option to the regular AREDS2 formulation. Naturelo Eye Health was the fourth pill, it’s the only one that actually made me feel better in my general health not just my eyes. The quality is exceptional, the company is very transparent on the ingredients. In the two weeks, of taking them, my eyes have improved. From one exam on 1 March to 22 March, my doctor was impressed. I’m sure most won’t see that extraordinary change. I highly recommend this product and iHerb

Posted on May 2, 2022

I had been using another more expensive brand for several years and thought i gave this a try 3 months ago due to the good reviews. I can now safely say that this is just as good. Im nearly 50 and have always been short sighted since i was 5. I feel that i can still have rather good night vision as well as no dry eyes, are due to the quality supplements i take.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I have ARMD and I’ve been during it and it seems that I’m stable so far! The only down part is the price of the product. Shipping was good The quality is great as the product ingredients are studies based! The size of the pill is fine but I wish if they can make one pill a day

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I had Blurred vision and difficulty in focusing specially at night and it reduced immediately and improved my vision when I took these tablets. They have mostl of the required supplements for eye health. It is worth trying it.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Amazing so far, no side effects at all, I like that these vitamins are all natural. Any other eye health supplements you see in market are full of synthetics. this one really worth but yes costly.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Naturelo ingredients are based on the AREDS study so there is no need to get individual supplements for eye health. This brand is also given the good manufacturing product award (GMP). I always look for GMP products. The price is also reasonable.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

All of the ingredients are safe and healthy - no fillers, binders or junk! They are vegan-friendly and non-gmo. Great quality and easy to swallow.