KE

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
Love the immunity booster

My kids used to get flu easily. I heard about elderberry is good to boost immunity so I bought this. The kids love the taste and it improve to lessen the frequency of flu, and also faster the recovery. Quality: The gummy tends to stuck together so you may want to keep in the fridge.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I really like this version with geranium added. I've tried this before which I quite like, it tastes good and a great boost to support my immune. Therefore I bought it for a friend as she has been looking for this type of supplement. Her feedback was also very good. Highly recommend this and I'll buy again.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

07ad132b-28ee-4ca8-b6cf-37b471ad004a
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Knowing that geranium contains farnesene, neral, neralidol, geranial and geraniol, these two compounds are capable to block any viral proteins at MPro from attaching to our cells. Thus, to reduce our chance from getting infection.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Absolutely recommend these! Taste great and help keep your immune system at its best

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Have been regularly taking sambucus for immunity support. So far this is the tastier form compared to liquid and lozenges. Kid’s favourite too

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I really love this product. This is the only elderberry I purchase for my child.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Great product, great quality, and quantity.

Posted on May 8, 2022

With geranium added, this is a better combination.

Auto-translated from Russian

With the advent of winter, it has become relevant to maintain your health, especially given the pandemic. Nature's Way elderberry, geranium, vitamin C and zinc jellies have appeared in the novelties. According to the manufacturer, the product helps maintain a healthy immune system, and also reduces the duration and severity of minor irritations of the nose, throat and chest, cough associated with hoarseness, dry throat and irritations. The product does not contain gluten and gelatin, pectin is used as a thickener, and organic tapioca syrup and sugar cane are used as sweeteners. It is recommended 1 jelly per day for children from 6 to 12 years old and 3 pcs for children from 13 years old and adults (1 pc 3 times a day). The taste of jellies is sweet and sour, outwardly similar to a bunch of dark-colored grapes. Elderberry is an antiviral agent and the whole complex is built on it as the main element. Also worth noting is the South African geranium, whose root extract is a rare ingredient in immune supplements. This plant also has antiviral and immunomodulatory properties. Enhances the immune response to invading microorganisms such as bacteria and viruses. Now about our IMPRESSIONS. I drank this complex for preventive purposes. And I note that despite the fact that many around are sick, I have never even sneezed for the entire dangerous period since the beginning of winter. I think this is largely the merit of this wonderful complex. I recommend to buy. If the review was helpful to you, click Like. Thanks! Health to you and your children!

687c6bce-4140-4014-9beb-676070eb0756