KE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 7, 2022
Daily probiotic

My kids have been taking the junior version for years, now that they grown up to more than 12 years old, I started to give them this one. It's a must every single morning before breakfast!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 3, 2023
1,764

A very good supplement for my mom, which she eats every day.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 12, 2023

This is a very satisfactory product We will continue to purchase and use in the future.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I started taking this product for issues I was having with good gut health and it started working withing a week. Would highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

We been using this probiotic years. Best quality for your money!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

We been using this probiotic years. Best quality for your money!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I take this every day and even give it to my dogs for their stomach issues

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Love these!! I got my 2 children off of all reflux meds by using these. Terrific and highly recommend! We all take them now daily!!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

It’s great for my kiddos when their sick!!!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I make my own yoghurt using a basic local premix (New Zealand) and add in two different Iherb probiotic capsules, this being one of them to get as wide a range of probiotics as I can. This is the first time I have purchased this particular one but to the best of my knowledge it is of benefit. I have no problems however my wife has had a lazy colon all of her life so I am trying to help her.