KE
4.9

4.9
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

The capsules are not too big, so they are easy to swallow, and they are enteric-coated. The product seems to be working. It has delayed release. Keep in mind that it has soy and milk, and it is supposed to be refrigerated.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

This is my second day taking thid supplement and I can feel the different already. Margaret Moore

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This helps with the digestive system and it's very good result.

Probiotics are great for your body. I switch up brands but always take them. I liked nature's Way. It's effective.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

The quality and ingredients are good, size also reasonable and price is affordable when on promotion

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This particular probiotic is very helpful for IBD, it reduces the symptoms, over time. Part of my daily routine.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022
10,468

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Reliable quality and better price than anywhere else.

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

I’ve purchased this for my mom who has G.I. This product has always been helpful she takes it on and off. Highly recommended!! Tip: refrigerate.

d313440f-840c-4514-bd78-c9e99d1213e0
Posted on May 3, 2021

Using it for the course (doctor recommended). So far analyses have bettered highly