KE
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Great quality stevia with convenient dose dropper packaging. The benefit of stevia is the sweet taste without the calories of sugar and chemicals of artificial sweeteners. I use this as a treat to make "lemonade"-a full dropperful of stevia to lemon juice (as much as desired for lemon flavor-I use about 3 T) and a full glass of water,

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

great product.. no terrible after taste. excellent quality. perfect for a touch of sweetness.... just 1 or 2 drops is great..it does not raise my blood glucose levels (Diabetes type 2)

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

This is a great product that gives a sweet taste but not too sweet. It has a pure smell and taste one you will be pleased to use over and over. Stop the refined white sugar and go healthy with this great product.

Anne
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I bought this for cake-making. But I found out that stevia has high glycemic index…not good for me. So I stopped using it. Instead, I am using pure monk fruit now. Pure monk fruit is Expensive but worth it for the sake of my health.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

I ask myself, why is this so down? so hidden from the search when you type "Organic stevia"? the price isn't high and unlike 'other infamous brands' this actually comes in a GLASS container glass container makes all the difference to freshness and precise dosage (since the plastic ones do not come with the handy droplet thingy) would recommend a thousand times.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

This is a new brand that we have not used before, and we really love the quality glass bottle and dropper for measuring out the product. Very easy and accurate. The product is not quite as concentrated as the previous brand that we had been using, but the ease of dispensing, with absolutely no waste coupled with a reasonable price make it very good value for money. We will be staying with this new brand of Stevia

Posted on May 31, 2021

I was looking for a good quality Stevia and so glad that I found it on IHERB. It's organic without any synthetics. Tried it with my Early Grey tea according to the recommended amount (5 drops) and it was very lightly sweetened which was just fine for me and without any aftertaste.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Unlike some other sugars it taste great ! Best sugar available!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I use this daily for my coffee! I love my coffee sweet and this helps me sweeten it without spiking my blood glucose levels

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Love the product cause I can use just a couple of drops