KE

Posted on Jan 18, 2022
Swidish bitter- must have at home

Great product! I have tried several brands and this was the best for me. using it for many things. especially for digestive issues, and for Aphtha in mouth. 1 spoon and shake in your mouth and spit or swallow. help to reduce the aphtha pain and does local anaesthetic feeling. perfect solution.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I needed some pep, remembered Swedish bitters that I had taken years ago, so ordered iT, I now take it everyday in a liquid drink and feel more energetic. Thank you for having it available. I ordered 2 bottles to make sure I always had one on hand.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

very strong. not too bitter. I take it when I start to feel ache or illness and it improves my wellbeing. package very big and lasts long time.

I have digestive issues, and sometimes it feels like food just sits. Sometimes my heartburn and reflux becomes unbearable. Grapefruit helps a lot, but sometimes I need more and this is perfect. I usually feel better within 5-10 minutes. taste doesn t bother me.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Swedish bitters are generally great of all kinds of digestive issues, bloating, gas, constipation etc. This one works great as well. Comes in a very sturdy dark glass bottle. Recommended!

Posted on May 14, 2022

Everything about Nature Works Swedish Bitters is great. Quality, composition, I mean it is just great. Good for the digestive system and also great for backache.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I found that these digestive bitters had a immediate effect on me. As soon as I took it, I felt like my stomach acid was being stimulated and my salivary glands activated straight away.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Needed to increase stomach acid to break down protein... Apple cider vinegar was recommended before meals but it burned my throat for hours and had to take 1T!!! Bitters doesn't burn at all and only 1 teaspoonful is needed. I even like the taste.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

For me it gets rid of heartburn, zits, insect bites and stress. I swipe some on my eyelids with my finger if vision seems dim or blurry from too much reading or not enough sleep and sharpens my vision.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Took me a while to get used to the taste but what a great way to help my digestion. I’ve had SIBO and used to take other products. Now that I am healthier I want to stay that way. I’m even taking some on my vacation.